Finding your suitable readers for speakers that work with acer monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for speakers that work with acer monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
858 reviews analysed
1. HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers (VH240a, Black)
- Monitor: 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD (1920×1080) micro-edge IPS
- An ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups
- Resolution and aspect ratio: Full HD and 16:9
- 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality. Brightness: 250 cd/m2, Supports 100 mm standard VESA pattern mount
- Response time and refresh rate: 5ms and 60Hz
- Get a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Ports: HDMI, VGA, and HDCP support help you stay connected. Response time : 14 ms on/off (typical). 7 ms gray to gray with overdrive
- Audio: integrated speakers
- Get great audio built right in from the integrated speakers.Display Colors:16.7 Million
- Environmental features: Mercury-free LED backlighting, Arsenic-free monitor glass, and the low-voltage halogen design promote energy efficiency
Experience a striking view from all angles on the virtually borderless HP VH240a 23.8-inch display incorporating an ergonomic stand, built-in speakers and ultra-slim design at a competitively low price point.
2. Acer KG251Q Fbmidpx 24.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology (Display Port, HDMI & DVI), Black UM.KX1AA.F03
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG251Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.KX1AA.F03).
3. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
4. Acer CB271H Abmidr 27” IPS Full HD Monitor with Tilt/Swivel/Pivot/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers,Black
The Acer CB271H 27″ Widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 1ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is earth-friendly as well. The CB271H LCD also features multiple inputs VGA, DVI & HDMI for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star compliance to help you save money and energy.
5. Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″ Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Metallic Black 2018
- 24″ Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI)
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support – 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers – 2 x 2W 8 Ohm
- Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
6. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
7. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
8. Acer CB272 bmiprx 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology – 1ms VRB & 75Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI & VGA port),Black
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
9. Samsung Business SR650 Series 24 inch IPS 1080p 75Hz Computer Monitor for Business with VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB Hub, 3-Year Warranty (S24R650FDN), Black
- 23. 8″ 1920×1080 IPS Panel with 75Hz refresh rate delivers crisp, stunning images with a wide viewing angle
- Sleek and slim bezelless design stands out on any desk. A fully adjustable stand with tilt, swivel, height, and pivot adjustment provides the best in ergonomic comfort, while 100×100 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall or in a multi-monitor setup
- Flexible connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA, along with a built-in USB hub featuring 2 USB 2. 0 ports and 2 USB 3. 0 ports making it easy to connect all your peripherals without having to reach under your desk or behind your computer
- Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology help to reduce eye strain for a more comfortable work experience, even during long work hours.
- 3-Year business with extended warranties available for purchase
Samsung’s SR650 Series business monitors utilize enhanced IPS panel technology to preserve color vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen, with up to 178° viewing horizontally and vertically. The virtually bezel-less screen lets you view more, with almost no gap in a dual monitor setup. And with features, versatile connectivity and a fully adjustable stand, the SR650 Series is an ideal cost-effective monitor for your business.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Speakers That Work With Acer Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!