Nowadays, there are so many products of radiator cooling additive in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for radiator cooling additive in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings radiator cooling additive which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
748 reviews analysed
1. Red Line 80204 Water Wetter – 12 oz.
2. Red Line 80205 Supercool, 1/2 Gallon, 1 Pack
Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation has grown to manufacture more than 100 quality products, including motor oils, gear oils, assembly lubes, fuel additives, and its popular Water Wetter cooling additive for the automotive, motorcycle, marine.
3. Lubegard 96001 Kool-It Supreme Coolant Treatment, 16 oz.
- Protects all metals from chemical electrolysis
- Provides unsurpassed cooling system corrosion protection
- Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
- Prevents deposits and contamination which lead to overheating
- Only coolant protectant with built-in pH indicator
- pH indicator for use in straight water applications
KOOL-IT Supreme Coolant Treatment is chemically engineered to reduce the surface tension of a coolant, thus allowing it to more deeply penetrate metal surfaces at vital heat transfer areas. This decreases operating temperatures and significantly reduces the possibility of engine overheating.
KOOL-IT is ideal for: Cars, Trucks, RV’s, Towing applications and Racing/performance vehicles.
Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
Extends coolant life up to 5 years
Prevents cooling system corrosion
Protects all metals from electrolysis
Prevents deposits which lead to overheating
Reduces wet-sleeve cylinder liner cavitation erosion
This product does not contain ethylene glycol.
4. Genuine Ford Fluid VC-8 Diesel Cooling System Additive – 16 oz.
- Replaces fluorescent green-colored V119 premium antifreeze/coolant meeting Ford specification ESE-M97B44-A
- Replaces yellow-colored Motorcraft gold antifreeze/coolant meeting Ford specification WSS-M97B51-A1
- Designed to replace additives depleted between coolant change-outs
- Now dyed yellow to eliminate engine coolant color change when mixing
- Genuine OEM
5. Red Line Oil 80204 Water Wetter Coolant Additive Pack of 4 Bottles
Red Line Oil #80204 Coolant Additive, Water Wetter, 12 fluid oz., Pack of 4. R31-80204-4PK Description: Red Line Water Wetter provides corrosion and rust protection for modern aluminum and cast iron cooling systems. This unique additive reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30 degrees F.Features:*Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water*Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates*Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature*May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency*Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters. Vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles. Small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart*Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems*Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
6. Hayden Automotive 526 Remote Transmission Oil Cooling System
TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER
7. Bar’s Leaks 1150-4PK Cooling System Repair – 16.9 oz, (Pack of 4)
Bar’s Leaks Cooling System Repair has twice the performance of other products by not only stopping cooling system leaks, but adding future protection. Reinforced with carbon fiber. The result is reduced coolant temperature, antifreeze loss and no leaks or overheating. Works with all types and colors of antifreeze coolant and/or water.
8. Royal Purple ROY01600 PURPLE ICE SUPER COOLANT, 12 oz, 1 Pack
- 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent enhanced protection of aluminum
- Reduces surface tension of coolant allowing heat to transfer outside the radiator for more horsepower
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads to help prevent failure of critical engine components
- Maintains a cleaner system, prevents overheating and extends the life of the water pump
- Safe to use in water or anti-freeze/water blends
Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer. Purple Ice fosters optimum coolant flow by helping to prevent formation of scale deposits in the radiator. It also lubricates the water pump seals. Purple Ice should always be used in conjunction with antifreeze in regions where freezing temperatures occur. Purple Ice is recommended for any water/glycol pressurized cooling system, including those using the traditional green silicate based glycols or the newer OAT or HOAT based glycols.
Royal Purple’s Purple Ice is a high performance radiator conditioner. Its advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides year-round defense against corrosion. Purple Ice also reduces the surface tension of the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures.
Reduces Coolant Temperatures
Extensive testing confirms Purple Ice reduces coolant temperatures better than comparable products while providing extra corrosion protection.
- Up to 22°F Reduction of Coolant Temperature–Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Maximum Protection–Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Cleans and Extends Equipment Life–Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Superior Corrosion Protection–Enhanced aluminum protection that combats corrosion, electrolysis and erosion
- Compatible–Provides complete protection in straight water or coolant/anti-freeze mixes and safe for track use
Directions: Shake Well Before Using
Make sure cooling system works properly and is free of blockage and corrosion. Bottled, filtered drinking water is recommended. Distilled water not recommended, unless mixed with 50% antifreeze.
Use one (1) oz per quart of coolant with 50/50 mix or two (2) oz per quart of coolant with straight water. Replace annually or every 30,000 miles, whichever comes first.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Purple Ice does NOT provide freeze protection. Follow manufacturer recommendations when antifreeze is required. Royal Purple recommends that you drain and flush your system if you’ve used another brand of coolant additive. Purple Ice will NOT correct any pre-existing mechanical deficiencies of a cooling system.
Distilled water should not be used in straight water-cooling systems with aluminum radiators. Filtered drinking water or tap water is recommended for such cooling systems.
Is Purple Ice compatible with other cooling system additives?
Purple Ice should not be used with other heat-transfer or cooling enhancing products or “water wetters”. If such a product has been used in the cooling system, the system should be drained and flushed before using Purple Ice.
Purple Ice is compatible with cooling system additives intended to stop or slow leaks. Please note that such stop-leak products often typically put a coating on the interior surfaces of the cooling system, so the effects of Purple Ice may be diminished.
Is Purple Ice compatible with anti-freeze in my car?
Purple Ice is compatible with all current OEM/factory and major brand automotive anti-freeze. This includes traditional green ethylene glycols, as well as OAT/HOAT antifreezes (e.g. DexCool; Ford and Chrysler orange, gold, pink; European and Japanese OEM red, pink, etc.).
What water/anti-freeze concentration is recommended when using Purple Ice?
Purple Ice may be added to any anti-freeze/water mix; however, testing has shown higher water concentrations yield greater cooling benefits. While Purple Ice does contain corrosion inhibitors as well as lubricants to compensate for a lower anti-freeze/water concentration, Royal Purple recommends a minimum of 20 percent antifreeze concentration be used in street driven vehicles because Purple Ice has no effect on the boiling and/or freezing point of water.
How much Purple Ice do I need to add to my cooling system?
When using Purple Ice with an antifreeze/water mix, Royal Purple recommends adding 1 ounce of Purple Ice per quart of cooling system capacity. For straight water (racing) applications, Royal Purple recommends adding 2 ounces of Purple Ice per quart of cooling system capacity.
How often should I add Purple Ice to my radiator?
When used with antifreeze, Purple Ice should be added once a year or every 30,000 miles, whichever comes first, in order to maintain proper performance. When using Purple Ice in a cooling system running straight water, Purple Ice should be added once a year or every 15,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Will adding too much Purple Ice harm my cooling system?
No. A higher concentration of Purple Ice than recommended won’t offer any additional cooling benefit nor will it have any adverse effects on the engine or cooling system.
Can Purple Ice be used in diesel engines?
Yes. Purple Ice may be used in diesel engines for improved heat transfer as well as reduced cavitation.
9. Baldwin CS5008 BTE Liquid Coolant Additive
Baldwin BTE Liquid Coolant Additives are designed to provide superior protection against cavitations erosion, corrosion, scale and foaming. They reduce foaming caused by piston slap and the circulation of the coolant. These coolant additives eliminate pump seepage caused by granular precipitation on seals due to the lowest total dissolved solids.
10. Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Coolant Additive
- Formulated to prevent future corrosion and reduce existing build-up
- Decreases high coolant temperatures and does not require mixing
- Net Weight: 4 fl oz. / Note: Non-corrosive 100% recyclable
- Truck & SUV: 2 bottles / Sport Compact Cars: 1 bottle / ATV & Dirt Bike: 1oz per qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Coolant Additive will help cool car up to 30 degrees over regular coolant. Liquid chill is non-corrosive and compatible with all coolant and or water mixtures. Made in USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radiator Cooling Additive for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!