Nowadays, there are so many products of phillips hue smart home in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for phillips hue smart home in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings phillips hue smart home which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
865 reviews analysed
1. Philips Hue White 2-Pack A19 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device
- Simple to Get Started
- Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings >
- Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers
- This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- CERTIFIED FOR HUMANS: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
- CONTROL LIGHTS WITH YOUR VOICE: Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). For the full Hue experience purchase the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately).
New to smart lighting? Get started with easy smart lighting with this Hue smart bulb. Just using Bluetooth, without the Hue Hub, you can control up to 10 lights in 1 room. Comfy on the couch? No need to get up to change your lights. Control your lights using the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or with just your voice with Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). Certified for Humans: struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed-they’re actually simple. Want to upgrade your whole home with smart lighting? Add a Hue Hub to control up to 50 light points, get access the full Hue capabilities (Home and away control, timers/routines, more smart home partners) and extended product portfolio (indoor/outdoor smart lighting and accessories). Already a Philips Hue customer? This bulb is also compatible with the Hue Hub. Philips Hue, the creator of Smart Lighting, brings you the most comprehensive, up-to-date and secure smart lighting ecosystem.
2. Philips Hue Smart Hub (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Stand Alone Bridge. Create your very own Philips Hue system, exactly the way you like it. The new square-shaped Philips Hue bridge supports the hardware authentication required for Apple Home Kit and enables all your Philips Hue lights to work with Apple Home Kit technology. This means if you have the round-shaped Philips Hue bridge and want to use Apple Home Kit, you will need to get your hands on the new bridge. Your existing lights can be controlled via Apple Home Kit once the new Philips Hue bridge is installed. “Siri, turn on my lights! ” The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is actually the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system! Add up to 50 Philips Hue Lights Select the Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house! Extend with Philips Hue Accessories In the Philips Hue system, you can also connect up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further. Apple Home Kit Compatible The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple Home Kit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third party apps you can even link your lights to other Apple Home Kit enabled devices.
3. Philips Hue White LED Smart Button Starter Kit, 3 A19 Smart Bulbs, 1 Smart Button & 1 Hue Hub (Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit & Google Assistant)
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Each kit contains 3 Philips Hue White A19 60W LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans )
- Philips Hue hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your Wi-Fi
- and one Smart Button with mounting plates
- VOICE ACTIVATED: By using the Hue Hub, these Smart Bulbs connect to your favorite smart home devices like Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant for the ultimate smart home experience
- EASY & VERSATILE: The Hue Smart button is easy to use and install. Equipped with magnets, tape, and a wall bracket, the button can be placed in multiple locations in multiple ways. No hard-wiring required. Control your lights without touching your smart phone.
- SCHEDULE YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIGHT SCENES: With the Philips Hue App you can set routines to help you feel energized in the morning, have your lights detect when you arrive home, or turn the smart lights off gradually as you head to bed.
- EXPAND YOUR PHILIPS HUE ECOSYSTEM: You can easily expand on your starter kit when you purchase other Hue light points & accessories. Try adding a Hue Tap switch for control without touching your smart phone. Add a Hue Play to set the perfect scene for your next binge-worthy show.
Imagine that the minute you get home, your lights turn on to welcome you. No wiring, no electrician, and no hassle. These smart, energy efficient LED bulbs lights are easy to set up, in just three steps! Plus, they seamlessly integrate with your favorite smart devices like Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant. Take automation into your own hands by setting timers or routines, and make it look like you’re home when you’re away or on vacation. Create light schedules to ease you to sleep, wake you up, and even help you concentrate. The Hue Hub supports a whole-home lighting experience with up to 50 light points, both indoors and out. Your possibilities are limitless with the Philips Hue White and Color LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit. Simple. Versatile. Control your Hue smart lighting in one room or several with one simple button. Hue Smart Button makes is easy to quickly switch between light scenes or dim with the slightest touch. Place the button anywhere for full lighting control without your smartphone.
4. Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- TAKE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch allows you to control your Philips Hue smart lights from the comfort of your couch or bed. The battery-powered Wireless Hue Dimmer Switch with Remote smoothly adjusts the intensity and color of your Philips Hue smart bulbs, and switches them on and off
- SCHEDULE YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIGHTING SCENES: When using your Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Philips Hue Smart Bulbs, you can use the on-button to switch between 4 light recipes without the Philips Hue app, or use the Philips Hue app to configure your 4 favorite scenes hue ecosystem. This is the perfect way to personalize your smart home
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Control up to 50 lights using the Philips Hue hub, or use the Dimmer switch without the Philips Hue Hub to control up to 10 smart lights. The Philips Hue Dimmer switch doesn’t require an internet connection to work
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILIITY: Mount the Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch anywhere with the included screws or adhesive tape, the removable remote for ease of use. No re-wiring required. Dimensions: Switch: 0.43 inch D x 1.38 inch W x 3.6 inch H, Wall plate: 0.55 inch D x 4.5 inch W x 2.76 inch H
- EASY INSTALLATION: Install your Philips Hue device in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our default settings give you immediate control over your smart lights. Customize the smart lighting scene settings in the app to fit your needs
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: When you use the Philips Hue Dimmer switch with a Philips Hue hub, the dimmer switch can be used to control any Alexa smart home device or a HomeKit compatible appliance via the Apple Smart Home app
The Philips hue smart dimmer switch with remote allows you to control your lights anywhere in your smart home. Enrich your home automation system with the Philips hue dimmer switch and enjoy smooth wireless dimming of your smart lights. The switch works as a normal wall switch and dimmer so you can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
5. Philips Hue Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency. Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The Smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day.
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included). The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free (no re-wiring required) to control your lights without hassle.
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights
- Installed in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs.
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. The Philips Hue system can control up to 50 smart lights.
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
Automatically switches lights for your convenience Control your lights automatically by adding a Philips Hue motion sensor to your Philips Hue system. You can place the sensor anywhere in your home as it is battery powered and completely wireless. Simply walk by to trigger your lights
6. Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 Bulbs and 1 Hub Compatible with Amazon AlexaApple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White and Color Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately).
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Choose from 16 million colors and shades of white to turn your everyday smart lighting into an extraordinary experience. Hue color lights are controlled remotely with your smartphone or tablet, create custom scenes and unleash your creativity.
- TAKE CONTROL: Voice control for your smart home: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.
- LASTS A LIFETIME: 25000 hours of life. To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead hue lights via the Philips Hue App. Ideal for your favorite ceiling fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more throughout your smart home.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
ABOUT HUE: Philips Hue is the World’ Leader in Smart Lighting.* What is smart lighting you may ask? It means absolute, 100% control of your home’s lighting through your smartphone, tablet, Hue wireless dimmer switches and motion sensors or even with your voice! Philips Hue (using the Hue Hub) provides whole home Smart Lighting coverage, including outdoor spaces, without adding a Wi-Fi extender or clogging up your Wi-Fi signal (up to 50 light points on one single Hub). Fill your home with Hue smart Lightstrips, table lamps, chandelier, recessed-can lights and more. Extend your smart light control outdoors (requires the Hue Hub) with Hue Outdoor smart spot lights, smart pathway lights and smart wall lights. Philips Hue is the only smart lighting product with Energy Star certification and its smart light bulbs last up to 22 years.
GOT VOICE? Do you already have a favorite Voice or Smart Home assistant? With the most options for Voice control, Philips Hue Smart Light Bulbs work with any Voice or Smart Home Assistant (Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Microsoft Cortana, IFTTT, Nest, Logitech, SmartThings, Razer, Xfinity).
HOW IT WORKS: Hue smart bulbs are wireless connected to the Philips Hue Smart Hub for the optimal, voice-enabled smart home experience! The Hue Hub is sold separately or included in all Philips Hue starter kits, and uses a technology called Zigbee. Thanks to this technology one bulb can transmit a signal to other bulbs, so you don’t need to add a Wi-Fi extender to cover all the rooms in your house or clog up your Wi-Fi network with additional Wi-Fi devices. Add up to 50 light points on a single Hue Hub.
* According to market share data from leading research bodies in US and Europe; these markets represent over 90% of global sales of both Philips Hue and the Smart Lighting industry.
7. Philips Hue Smart Plug for Hue Smart Lights, Bluetooth &Hue Hub compatible
- Easiest smart accessory. This small, unassuming accessory allows you to turn any light — even one in which you can’t place a Hue bulb — into a smart light so that you can control it via the Hue app or voice. Use Bluetooth for instant light control or connect to the Hue Bridge (sold separately) to unlock more features.
- The Philips Hue Smart plug was designed to blend into any environment. Small, white, and with a subtle design, the Smart plug allows you to add any light to your Hue system without any added wires or hassle.
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 552349
The Hue Smart Plug extends your Hue ecosystem to non-connected lighting. Connected exactly as if it were another Hue light point, lights can be turned on & off via the app, voice, or Hue accessories. Non-Hue lighting can then be tied into your favorite Hue scenes, schedules, or can even be accessed remotely. The Philips Hue Smart plug allows to add any light to your Hue system. Instant control your non-hue lights via Bluetooth Control with app or voice* Add Hue Bridge (sold separately) to unlock more.
8. Philips – Hue Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light – Black (Double Pack)
- ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE: Create the most beautiful backlight for your television. Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double-sided tape included in the pack, and enhance your viewing experience with splashes of light surrounding your television. Search for Hue Sync (FREE) at meethue.com to your PC and synchronize your Philips Hue lights with your Music & Movies. Hue Hub required.
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using your voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately). Philips Hue smart lights can also be paired for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Enhance your smart home with the Philips Hue Play. The design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup. Let you smart light stand on your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls from floor to ceiling.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Connect not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same power supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices. With each additional Hue Play, your smart lighting experience becomes even more immersive. This base kit includes 1 power supply, 2 table stands, 2 TV-mounting supports.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Play requires the Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full smart lighting experience.
Connect it to Hue Hub (sold seperately) in order to control lights with your Hue App, Voice or Smart Home device. Compact design, full light experience. Create a vibrant ambiance with the Hue Play light bars. Choose from 16 million colors to experience different light effects. Lay it on the floor, let it stand on the cabinet, or mount it on the back of the TV and paint your wall with light. Sync your lights to music or movies using the Hue Sync app. This base kit provides 2 light points, 1 power supply unit, 2 table stands and 2 TV-mounting supports. Requires the Hue Hub (sold Separately) for the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation. Purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
9. Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights. Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes. Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders. Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home. It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you’re home, even when you’re not.
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless. You don’t need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want. The kit comes equipped with different mounting components. You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe. It’s perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters. One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor – for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you. When closely examining the lens you can see how the lens pattern changes to detect movement at close range and the upper part at long range.
The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor automatically turns on the Philips Hue Smart Lights you want, both outdoor and indoor.The sensor detects variations in infrared radiation in its environment, allowing it to detect human movement and automatically turn on the lights (sensor motion sensitivity can be adjusted in the app). By connecting the motion sensor to your Hue hub via the Philips Hue app, you can choose which of your Philips Hue lights go on, both inside and outside your house. Also choose the scene or light setting that should be triggered. The integrated dusk-to-dawn sensor ensures your lights only switch on when it is actually dark outside helping you to conserve energy. This Philips Hue outdoor sensor is specially designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions. 160 degree horizontal/80 degree verticle view angle with 39 ft x 8 ft detection radius. Optimized for far range and close proximity (antering and leaving home). Able to fix the motion sensor on both a flat wall and corner.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Phillips Hue Smart Home for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!