997 reviews analysed
1. VicoVation Vico Opia2 2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR Dashcam
With the powerful Ambarella A12 processor and 4 megapixels CMOS, the Vico-Opia2 delivers footage that’s sharper, richer and more detailed. Combined with brand new, powerful features: the upgraded Smart Parking Surveillance and Time-Lapse Video, the Vico-Opia2 is the most advanced, highest-performing VicoVation dash camera ever. Recording resolution on Vico-Opia2 goes all the way up to 2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR (2560×1440 HDR). Image quality has been increased by almost 2 times the resolution of 1080p.Get ready to receive a full experience of stunning images with vivid colors, delivered by the 4 Megapixel image sensor.2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR Opia2 was born to pursue the best [email protected] High Speed Recording allows Opia2 users to record at 60 frames per second and perform slow motion playback. You won’t miss a detail on any crucial recordings caught on camera! Brand New Ultra-HDR Technology, Opia2 is equipped with double-exposure merging technology. It merges 60 fps into a 30 fps video resulting in a much better image quality. By leveraging the brightness of long exposure and converging the brightness of short exposure, it is able to create the perfect luminous balance and gives incredibly high quality images. With the advanced 3D-DNR technology and high ISO values, you can now see better at night. The Opia2 has a 6G Lens and F2.0 Aperture, creating high luminance flux videos during both day and night.SanDisk Ultra cards are not supported.Please use a quality memory card with a fast write speed.
2. VicoVation OPIA2 2K 1440p HDR Dashcam Premium Pack Bundle with 64GB MicroSD Card
With the powerful Ambarella A12 processor, Vico-Opia2 delivers footage that’s sharper, richer and more detailed. Combined with powerful and brand new features: the upgraded Smart Parking Surveillance and Time-Lapse Video, Vico-Opia2 is the most advanced, highest-performing VicoVation dash camera ever. Recording resolution on Vico-Opia2 goes all the way up to 2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR (2560×1440 HDR). Image quality has been increased by almost 2 times the resolution of 1080p. Get ready to receive a full experience on stunning images with vivid colors delivered by 4 Megapixels image sensors.
3. VIOFO A119 V3 2560 x 1600P Quad HD+ Dash Camera with GPS Logger 2020 Edition
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera’s G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- PRE & POST BUFFERED RECORDING: Capture the whole story of the events leading up to and after events or collisions with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15-seconds before and 30-seconds after a detected collision and/or event.
- TRUE PARKING MODE: Forget the old and conventional style of parking mode ‘frame-by-frame’ recording. This camera’s video segments are captured in full-continuous clips while the vehicle is parked, rather than strung together ‘frame-by-frame’.
4. Garmin Dash Cam 55, 1440p 2.0" LCD Screen, Extremely Small GPS-Enabled Dash Camera with Voice Control, Loop Recording, G-Sensor and Driver Alerts, Includes Memory Card
- Extremely small GPS-enabled dash cam, inconspicuous when magnetically mounted on windshield
- High-quality 3. 7 megapixel camera with 1440P video capture
- works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- Voice control allows you to start/stop recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travel apse photo capture Feature
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
The extremely small and discreet Dash Cam 55 does more than just record your drive. It starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents. It also captures high-quality 1440P eyewitness video recordings and provides advanced driver alerts for forward collision and lane departure warnings Plus Red light and speed cameras. You just look ahead and drive. With your voice, you can command dash Cam 55 to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travelers video capture feature -an easy, fun way to share driving footage and condense hours of driving into minutes of highlights. And with the virb mobile app downloaded on your smartphone, it’s easy to wirelessly sync videos from dash Cam 55 to your phone and share the videos with friends. Before you can record videos while parked, you must connect your camera to the Dash Cam parking mode cable accessory
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
5. VicoVation Vico-Mory GPS Dashcam
VICO-MORY GPS. EQUIPPED WITH SONY EXMOR 1080P HIGH SENSITIVITY CMOS SENSOR, VICO-MORY DELIVERS CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES EVEN UNDER LOW LIGHT. BUILT-IN GPS FOR POSITION/SPEED OVERLAY WITH LDWS/FCWS ADAS FUNCTIONS.
6. Dash Cam WiFi, ThiEYE Dashcam 1080P Full HD Car DVR Dashboard Camera Recorder with Super Wide Angle, WDR, Loop Recording, Parking Monitor, G-Sensor and Clear Night Vision(Upgraded)
- Wi-Fi & ThiEYE Dashcam APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and ThiEYE DVR App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, playback, download and watch incredible HD video, video sharing on social media, or direct media transfer of evidence to police & insurance companies right from your phone. Can live preview when near the dash cam. Can’t be used to monitor your kids when you are not in the car!
- Full HD 1080P & 170° Wide Angle: This Dash Cam offers excellent 1080P Full HD resolution video with 170°ultra wide angle all-glass lens providing you an outstanding picture quality at a wider field of vision, effectively reducing blind spots and truly recording any events surrounding your drive
- 7 Important Functions Car Guard: Built-in multiple functions such as loop recording, G-Sensor, parking monitor, emergency recording, motion detection, WDR and Night vision, THiEYE Safeel Zero Plus mini dashcam is your best personal co-pilot during your driving for work, journey, entertainment and so on
- Clear Night Vision: Equipped with F/1.8 6-glass lens large aperture gathering 20% more light than F/2.0 , together with wide dynamic range(WDR) adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage, still need light when recording
- After-sale Service & Easy installation: It comes with a 3M sticker mount and Suction Mount for simple and safe installation. We promise you 24/7 online service, 30 days return policy. Please contact us via [email protected]
7. Roav DashCam A1, by Anker, Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder, 1080p FHD, Nighthawk Vision, Wide-Angle View, Wi-Fi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, and Dedicated App
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology, world class F1.9 Glass lenses, and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide the best nighttime capture possible.
- Easy Video Management: Connect built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video.Records While You’re Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, 1-Port Car Charger, Suction Mount, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.
- Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
DashCam A1Capture the UnexpectedFrom Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all A collection of connected devices that increases your driving experience Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation Crystal-Clear Video premium Sony sensor with Nighthawk Vision technology capture every driving moment in crisp 1080p. Clearly capture speeding license plates—even at night. See The Whole Road wide-angle F1. 8 aperture lens provides a view of 4 lanes of traffic at once so you record more than just the car in front. Easy Download and Sharing Built-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated Roav DashCam app let you view, download, configure, and share your drive with your phone. Shock Activated Equipped with a G-sensor to detect sudden jolts, such as a car bumping into yours, and instantly start recording. Worry-Free We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month . We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
8. BlackboxMycar Vicovation Vico-Opia1 SONY STARVIS Full HD 1080p SDR WiFi Smart CarCam (solo)
- SONY STARVIS™ BSI CMOS Sensor. Best Image Quality 1080p Full HD, Outstanding Visibility.
- F/1.4 Aperture, 145° Wide Angle Viewing.
- 7G Glass Mega Pixel Lens – Sharp & Clear
- Built-in 802.11n WiFi, Support Smartphone with OpiaViewer App
- Circular Recording/Emergency Record/Seamless Record/Engine-on Auto Recording
Equipped with all new sony starvis™ bsi cmos sensor, vico-opia1 delivers outstanding visibility under low light with amazing premium video. Built-in wifi 802.11n, opia1 supports smartphone with opiaviewer app, simply viewing/setting/archive via smartphone. Combined with smart parking surveillance, opia1 includes auto motion detection and auto time lapse features. Vico-Opia1 wifi is the best image quality and the most advanced vicovation dashcam ever.
9. VanTop H612T 12” 4K Mirror Dash Cam for Cars, Voice Control Full Touch Screen Rear View Mirror Camera, GPS Tracking, Waterproof Backup Camera 2.5K Max, 8MP Sony Sensor for Super Night Vision
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 【More than A Standard Dash Cam】 Meet all of your demands for a dash cam: loop recording, emergency recording, parking monitor, time-lapse, and offer you much more than those. Parking assist enables park safely and easily. Voice control allows hands-free driving. GPS provides extra evidence in dispute.
- 【Compatible with More Vehicles】 23ft rear camera cables is designed for most types of cars, such as Sedan, SUV, minivan, pickup trucks, etc. 12” full touch screen captures more view on the road and brings better visual experience compared with 10” screen.
10. Garmin Dash Cam Mini, Car Key-Sized Dash Cam, 140-Degree Wide-Angle Lens, Captures 1080P HD Footage, Very Compact with Automatic Incident Detection and Recording
- Tiny, reliable dash camera automatically records incidents
- Car key-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield
- 140-Degree wide-angle lens captures crisp 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents
- requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity uploads saved footage to your compatible smartphone running The Garmin Drive app
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- Notice: some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this Device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this Device.
- Included Components: Garmin Dash Cam Mini
- Low Profile Adhesive Mount
- Vehicle Power Cable
- Long And Short Usb Cables
- Camera Description: Front
Garmin Dash Cam mini captures high-quality 1080P HD footage in a dash camera about as small as a car key. Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, The camera continually records and automatically saves video of incidents. Notice: some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this Device.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Opia Dash Cam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!