Finding your suitable readers for line voltage thermostat cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for line voltage thermostat cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
984 reviews analysed
1. TPI ET9SRTS Series ET9 Line Voltage, SPST Cool Only, Terminal, 50°-90°F
50-90 deg f spst cool only thermostat with thermometer and terminal connections., Manufactured in: China Brand Name: TPI, Part Number: ET9SRTS, Manufacturer: TPI Corporation.
2. KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat, 1-Pole, White
- For line voltage cooling applications. No ground wire design
- Accuracy: +/- 3F. Includes c and f control dials. Bi-metal sensing element
- Etl listed. mounts directly to a 2×4 inch vertical electrical outlet box
- Large knob allows easy adjustment to all temperatures. Single pole, operates 41 degree – 90 degree f (3 degree- 32 degree)
- Fully vented cover allows air sensing in all directions
The k101-c cooling thermostat: the k101-c cooling thermostat has a larger, more sensitive, bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to 3 degree f. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire, making installation fast and easy. For cooling only.
3. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
4. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
5. Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug, Hycency Automatic Heating & Cooling Outlet Thermostat Wireless Temperature Controller Built in Temp Sensor with Remote Control LCD Display (1 Pcs)
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT: Programming the thermostat via the remote control, control distance reaches 66ft in the open area. With heating and cooling mode, thermostat allows you to program at temperature range 32-158℉(0-70℃).
- SAVE MONEY: This thermostat will help make your home not only Comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat can save energy costs on heating or cooling. It saves energy by adjusting the temperature.
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, just plug thermostat into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go. You can move thermostat plug to your desired position, convenient and flexible.
- EASY TO USE: Automatic matching remote control and thermostat plug. select the heating or cooling mode via the remote control and set the target temperature. Accurate temperature control of ±1℃ for consistent comfort. Choice of ℉ or ℃ temperature display on LCD.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: 3-Prong thermostat plug with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and maximum load current up to 15A. Suitable for attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater.
6. KING K101 Single Pole Line Voltage Thermostat 120Volt/240Volt, White
The K101 & K102 Series thermostats have a larger, more sensitive, mechanical bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to ± 3° F. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire required, making installation fast and easy. Now That’s Smart!
7. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
8. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
9. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Line Voltage Thermostat Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!