Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo x240 ram in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo x240 ram in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo x240 ram which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
585 reviews analysed
Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL – Ultrabook – Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz – Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade – pre-installed: Windows 7 – 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD eDrive – 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) – Intel HD Graphics 4400 – 802.11ac – WWAN upgradable – TopSeller
1. Lenovo 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM 0B47381
Lenovo – DDR3L – 8 GB – SO DIMM 204-pin – 1600 MHz / PC3-12800 – buffered – non-ECC – for ThinkPad E440; E540; ThinkPad Edge E145; E445; E545; ThinkPad T440; T540; W540; X230; X240.
2. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
3. Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL - Ultrabook - Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade - pre-installed: Windows 7 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD eDrive - 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - 802.11ac - WWAN upgradable - TopSeller
Lenovo ThinkPad X240
4. Lenovo 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM 0A65724
- Lenovo 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SODIMM Memory (1600MHz)
- Customer Replaceable Unit
- One Year Warranty Period
- Choice of available memory sizes for DDR3 UDIMM memory
- Choice of single-pack
- Increased performance over PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 memory
- Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems
- Meets Stringent Lenovo Reliability Standards For Memory Products
PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM memory offerings let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or Think Centre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously.
From the Manufacturer
PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM memory offerings let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or ThinkCentre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously. Choice of available memory sizes for DDR3 UDIMM memory. Choice of single-pack. Increased performance over PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 memory. Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems. Meets stringent Lenovo reliability standards for memory products. Lenovo limited warranty. Lenovo memory installed in a new Lenovo system automatically assumes system warranty
5. Lenovo ThinkPad USA Ultra Dock With 90W 2 Prong AC Adapter (40A20090US, Retail Packaged)
- 3x USB 2.0 and 3x USB 3.0
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 1.4 and 1x VGA (max two displays, including laptop screen)
- Comes with ThinkPad US AC adapter (90W) Does not support ThinkPad T460p quad-core models with discrete graphics. Please use the ThinkPad Ultra Dock 170W.
- COMPATIBLE with select 65w and 90w Lenovo laptops - NOT recommended for laptops with 170W AC adapters
- A475, L570, L470, L460, L560, L450, ThinkPad 25, T470p, T470s, T570, T470, T460s, T560, T460, T460p, T550, T450, T450s, P51s, X270, X260, X250
COMPATIBLE with the following 65w and 90w ThinkPad models: ThinkPad L540, L560, L570, P50s, T440p, T460p, T540p, T550, T560, X240, X250, X260, X270 and the ThinkPad W550s. Also compatible with the following DualCore ThinkPad Models with Integrated Graphics: L440, L450, L460, T440, T440s, T450, T450s, T460, T460p, T460s, T470, T470S, T470P, T570. NOT recommended if the system AC adapter is 170W. Max Operating Temperature: 43 C and Min Operating Temperature: 5 C. Storage Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F) . OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
6. Lenovo 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600MHz SODIMM Memory
PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600 SODIMM memory offerings are low voltage version of SODIMM memory that let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or Think Centre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously.
7. Lenovo ThinkPad X250 Intel i5-5300U 2.30GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro Webcam (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Intel Core i5-5300U 2.30GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR3 Memory
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- Windows 10 Pro x64
8. Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C UltraDock With 90W 2 Prong AC Adapter (40A90090US, USA Retail Packaged)
- 3x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- 1x USB Type-C port, 2x Display Port, 1x Ethernet RJ45 port, 3.5mm Headset jack.
- Includes 90w AC power supply (Supports up to 60W Power Delivery).
- Supports up to Two Displays (Single UHD display at 30Hz or dual FHD displays).
- Compatible with USB-C laptops, please check your system ports and description below (some models include T470, T470s, T570, P51s, X1 Yoga 2nd Gen, Yoga 370, X1 Carbon 5th Gen, X270).
The ThinkPad USB-C Dock is a new universal docking solution ensuring a productive workstation. Experience all your productivity needs including video, data, and wired network all while delivering continuous power to your laptop via a robust USB Type-C port. Simply connect your laptop or tablet with the dock and boost your productivity in no time. Single UHD display 30Hz or dual FHD displays allows you to enjoy a vivid video experience. Compatible Thinkpad models: 11e Chromebook 20J0, 13 20GJ, 13 20GK, 13 20J1, T470 20HD, T470 20HE, T470 20JM, X1 Carbon 20HR, X1 Tablet 20GG, X1 Tablet 20GH. Not compatible with the Flex series, which do not support video through USB-C.
9. Lenovo ThinkPad T480 14" HD Business Laptop (Intel 8th Gen Quad-Core i5-8250U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Toshiba 256GB PCIe NVMe 2242 M.2 SSD) Fingerprint, Thunderbolt 3 Type-C, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro - Black
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM, storage: Toshiba 256B PCIe NVMe 2242 M. 2 SSD (seal is broken for upgrades only, Professional installation Service included)
- 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U 1. 60 GHz Processor (Max Turbo 3. 40 GHz, 4 cores 8 threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- 14-Inch HD (1366x768), anti-glare, LED backlight, 220 nits, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 400: 1 contrast ratio| integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620: supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C
- supports three independent displays
- Max Resolution 4K: [email protected] (USB Type-C)
- [email protected] (HDMI)
- Intel wireless 8265AC (2x2) + Bluetooth V4. 1 | fingerprint reader | HD 720P Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - ideal for home, student professionals, small business, school education
Issaquah Highlands Tech sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed below), then the manufacturer box will be opened and resealed for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. 2018 Lenovo ThinkPad T480 14-Inch Business LaptopIntel Optane is a technology system designed to greatly improve storage speeds by caching your computer's most frequently used processes for the hard drive. The technology uses 3D XPoint, a new type of memory that its creators, Intel, claim is 1, 000 times faster than traditional NAND flashOperating system Windows 10 Pro 64-bitMemory 8GB DDR4 (upgrade)Storage 512GB SSD + 16GB Optane Memory storage (upgrade)Processor speed 1. 6 GHzProcessor 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U 1. 60 GHz Processor (Max Turbo 3. 40 GHz, 4 cores 8 threads, 6MB SmartCache)Weight 3. 63 lbDisplay size (diagonal) 14-Inch HD (1366x768), anti-glare, LED backlight, 220 nits, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 400: 1 contrast ratioGraphics IntelUHD Graphics 620 Wireless Intel Wireless 8265ac (2x2) + Bluetooth v4. 1FingerPrint ReadeMinimum dimensions (L x W x H)13. 25" x 9. 15" x 0. 79" inches2 x USB 3. 1 Type-A1 x USB Type-C / Thunderbolt 3 port (40 GB/s maximum throughput)1 x USB Type-C3. 5 mm Combo Audio Jack1 x HDMI 1. 4b1 x RJ45 Gigabit LAN1 x Media Card Reader (SD 3. 0, UHS-I)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo X240 Ram for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!