Finding your suitable readers for lenovo moto g4 phone is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo moto g4 phone including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
500 reviews analysed
1. Motorola Moto G7+ Plus (64GB, 4GB RAM) Dual SIM 6.2" 4G LTE (GSM Only) Factory Unlocked Smartphone International Model, No Warranty XT1965-2 (Deep Indigo)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.2 inches FHD+ 1080 x 2270 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) Max Vision – Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 3) – Splash resistant.
- 64GB + 4GB RAM – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery – Fingerprint (rear-mounted) – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with octa-core CPU.
- Rear ( MAIN) Camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22um + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor – Selfie (Front) Camera:12 MP, 1.25um – Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
Motorola Moto G7 Plus smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2270 pixels. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto G7 Plus packs a 16-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.22-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) secondary camera on the rear and a 12-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus runs Android Pie and is powered by a 3000mAh. It measures 157.00 x 75.30 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 176.00 grams. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
2. Lenovo K8 Note XT1902-3 32GB Black, Dual Sim, 3GB, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty
- Dual-SIM, Display: 5.5-inch, Primary Camera:- Dual camera – 13MP + 5MP Depth sensor with Dual LED Flash, Front Camera:- 13MP Selife Camera with Party Flash, Processor:- Helio X23 10-core 2.3GHz, 64-Bit , Memory:- 32GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Supports microSD up to 64GB (Not Included), Operating System:- Android 7.1.1, Nougat.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas: 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100, 4G LTE: band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300).
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- The box contains: Your new device, USB cable, Charger (may be foreign), Documentation.
Stunning premium metal body in a choice of colours, superb design with flawless bilateral symmetry, corners with ergonomic curves that fit your lifestyle perfectly. You’ve either got style, or you haven’t. With the K8 Note, you’ve got it right in the palm of your hand.
Packed with a first-of-its kind 10-core processor plus up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. With 200% higher performance, you can experience smoother and more responsive performance. You can run multiple apps at the same time and seamlessly shift from one to another. Game, multitask, chat without a glitch.
Be creative with the K8 Note’s dual rear cameras; select ‘depth mode’ and watch your images transform with a DSLR-like depth-of-field effect. One camera has a 13 MegaPixel PureCel®Plus sensor, bringing in high-end imaging capabilities. The other has a 5 MegaPixel sensor, which simultaneously captures depth information. This means you can view real-time bokeh with up to F/1.2.
Switch to the front camera and you get a best-in-class 13 MegaPixel sensor. With beautification settings, you’ll always have great looking selfies. In low light or a dark environment? No problem. A party flash ensures you get that perfect selfie anywhere, any time.
Nano-coatingsplash proof technology
Enjoy your day, rain or shine. With its nano-coating, the K8 Note’s elegant metal design is protected from everyday splashes and spills.
Secure fingerprint sensor
The K8 Note’s secure fingerprint sensor integrates perfectly into the phone’s design. The sensor recognises only you – and logs you in with a swipe of your finger in 0.3 seconds.
With the K8 Note’s included 15W fast charger, you can charge its 4000mAh battery in minutes for a whole day of entertainment and creativity on the go.
3. Sony Xperia XA Ultra F3213 16GB GSM 21MP Camera Phone – Graphite Black
- 6.0-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution (~367ppi pixel density) with Scratch-Resistant Glass
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-Core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T8860MP2
- 21.5 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, 1/2.4″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama + 16 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0, 1/2.6″ sensor size, autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1080p
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 3GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM Radio, RDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
The 6 inch borderless display is big for entertainment but easy to hold for productivity. The Sony sports a 21.5MP main camera and a 16 MP front-facing one which take stunning photos. With a large 2700mAh battery and 16bit Octa-core processor you have efficient power and performance for all of your entertainment needs.
4. Nokia 6 – Android 9.0 Pie – 32 GB – Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone (AT&T/T-Mobile/MetroPCS/Cricket/Mint) – 5.5" FHD Screen – Black – U.S. Warranty
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory
- Brilliant 5.5” 2.5D full HD display and a Smart Amplifier with 7.2W peak output and Dolby Atmos
- 16 MP rear-facing and 8 MP front-facing camera with dual-tone flash
- Built-in fingerprint sensor grants you exclusive access to your device
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.1 Nougat with split screen view, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail, and Google Assistant for hands-free voice commands
- Unlocked for freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks
Nokia 6 brings leading craftsmanship in a product that is truly built to last. Bright vibrant 5.5” full HD IPS laminated display that makes watching videos a delight. It offers louder sound and deeper bass from the dual speakers and a smart amplifier to ensure a better entertainment experience.
5. Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 64GB (Factory Unlocked) 6.3" FHD (International Version) (Black)
- 6.3-inch LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android OS, HiSilicon Kirin 710, Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz), Mali-G51 MP4
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- Dual 20MP(f/1.8, PDAF) & 2MP(Depth Sensor) Rear Camera’s & Dual 24MP(f/2.0, 26mm (wide)) & 2MP(Depth Sensor) Front Camera’s
- Non-Removable 3750 mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
Your Trusted Co-Pilot: The stunning visuals of the 6.3″ FHD+ (2340 x 1080) FullView Display immerse you in moments of magic, while the sleek symmetrical rear cover rests comfortably in the palm of your hand. AI Selfie Master: Automatic AI beautification makes your selfies stand out. The front-facing 24 MP + 2 MP camera with realistic bokeh give your selfies stunning composition, while the AI optimises based on eight scene categories to capture you in your full radiance. Processing Excellence in 12 Nanometers: The 12 nm Kirin 710 chipset ensures a smooth, natural system response, immersive gaming performance, and excellent power efficiency. Independent ISP and DSP enhance the photography experience for more satisfying imaging and optimisation results. A Personal Shopping Assistant in Your Pocket: AI-infused shopping makes going from “wow” to “now” easy. Just take a photo or scan an existing one, and AI will identify products in the photo and navigate you to the relevant Amazon listing. Intelligent Photo organisation: AI helps you organise, classify, and access your photos. Whether by subject, composition, occasion, or person, that moment is easier to find with the help of the AI-driven photo organiser. Intelligent Network Connection: Adaptive AI-driven connectivity cleverly adjusts to your environment to keep you in touch. Elevator mode quickly recovers 4G signal and optimises network performance, while HUAWEI GEO provides more accurate positioning service and improves performance even in tunnels. AI also optimises ambient noise cancellation in loud and windy environments.
6. Essential Phone in Halo Gray – 128 GB Unlocked Titanium and Ceramic phone with Edge-to-Edge Display
- With a matte finish to both the titanium and ceramic, this Amazon exclusive Essential Phone has a more industrial look while maintaining its elegant design
- Stunning edge-to-edge Quad HD display—the largest screen-to-body ratio of any smartphone. So you get a massive screen, but on a phone that still fits comfortably in one hand
- 13MP Dual RGB + Mono Rear camera with Portrait Mode and 4K video recording . Get more natural looking shots and incredible high-resolution video. Brightness- 500 nits (typical). Contrast Ratio- >
- 1000:1 (typical). Aspect Ratio- 19:10
- Huge 128GB of storage, included. Save all of your photos and videos without worrying about running out of space. Battery: 3040mAh
- Never charge your accessories again. With the revolutionary Click Connector, your phone attaches to accessories, magnetically—and even powers them. No cables or adapters needed
- Includes Amazon Alexa. Get real-time answers to questions, shop for items on Amazon, control devices around your home, access Alexa skills, and more, all with the sound of your voice
- Essential Phone receives rapid security and OS updates and now includes the latest version of Android 9 Pie
- Award-winning MQA technology to deliver studio quality music listening on the go
- A 3-month TIDAL HiFi subscription for new and existing Essential Phone customers with access to thousands of MQA tracks. Visit essential.com/audio to redeem the Tidal offer
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use
Founded by the creator of Android, the Essential Phone has all the features you care about most without a bunch of gimmicks. A large, edge-to-edge display, 128GB of storage, all-day battery life, fast charging, and more. It’s sophisticated. It’s simple. And it’s yours.
Ports – 60GHz Wireless, SuperSpeed USB 2x accessory power pins
From the Manufacturer
The biggest screen-to-body ratio of any phone! With a stunning 5.71-inch edge-to-edge Quad HD Display, you get a large screen in a phone that still fits comfortably in one hand. So you can enjoy more of what’s on your screen without all those intrusive bezels.
Crafted with space-age strength, titanium, ceramic, and Gorilla Glass 5. Its space-age strength helps withstand your day-to-day. And there’s no branding or logos anywhere on the device. So your phone is more of an expression of who you are—because it’s yours.
With a 13MP Dual-Camera and Portrait Mode, your pictures look great. And the Essential 360 Camera is big enough to easily capture everything around you in 4K — but small enough to fit in your pocket. So it can take it with you everywhere.
PH-1 comes with a whopping 128GB of storage. So you can easily store all your photos, 4K and 360 videos, games, and more without worrying about running out of space—or needing to spend more money on external storage options.
PH-1 runs pure Android. No unnecessary apps, preloads, or anything that gets in your way of getting the latest Android updates and features. You get a smooth experience that is fast and fluid.
The Click Connector on Essential Phone makes using accessories easier than ever. They magnetically attach and power up using your PH-1. So you don’t need to charge your accessories to use them. And because the Click Connector will be on future Essential devices, you can use your current accessories with future Essential devices.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Freedom is Essential
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
I know people are going to ask me a lot of questions about why I started this company. Why didn’t I just travel the world, ride my motorcycle, tinker with my robots, hang out at my bakery with friends and family. And to be honest I still do ask myself that sometimes…but not too often. So why did I create Essential? Well, my hardware engineers wanted me to talk about how we are bringing real passion and craftsmanship back into this category. My software engineers wanted me to talk about our vision for making all devices, even those we don’t make ourselves, play well together. My partners wanted me to talk about how we are using methods that could change how successful technology companies are built forever. And this is all true. But the real reason is because of what happened during a night out with an old friend of mine. As the night went on we inevitably began talking about what we didn’t like about the current state of technology. Less and less choice. More and more unnecessary features cluttering our lives. An increasing sea of products that didn’t work with one another… And just when I was about to drop another criticism it hit me: I am partly responsible for all of this. For all the good Android has done to help bring technology to nearly everyone it has also helped create this weird new world where people are forced to fight with the very technology that was supposed to simplify their lives. Was this what we had intended? Was this the best we could do? I left that night reflecting deeply on what was great and what was frustrating with the current state of technology today. After another long talk with my friend we decided that I needed to start a new kind of company using 21st century methods to build products for the way people want to live in the 21st century.
What makes your product special?
This is what we believe: • Devices are your personal property. We won’t force you to have anything on them you don’t want to have. • We will always play well with others. Closed ecosystems are divisive and outdated. • Premium materials and true craftsmanship shouldn’t be just for the few. • Devices shouldn’t become outdated every year. They should evolve with you. • Technology should assist you so that you can get on with enjoying your life. • Simple is always better.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
I have used the above principles to inform everything Essential is doing and they have helped me attract some of the best and brightest people from all over the world to join me in bringing this vision to life. We won’t achieve everything we hope on day one, but if you’re one of those people who also thinks it’s time for something new, please have a look at www.essential.com to learn more.
7. Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra G3223 32GB Unlocked GSM LTE Octa-Core Phone w/ 23MP – Black
- 6.0-inch Full HD 1080p Display – IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution (~367ppi pixel density)
- 23 MP main camera with <
- 0.2 second Hybrid Autofocus captures your split-second moments in sharp quality + 16 MP front-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) for taking amazing photos, even in low-light conditions
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: MediaTek 6757 Pro E2, Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T880MP2
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM Radio
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector, USB Host
Xperia Xa1 Ultra is the ideal smartphone for those looking for an affordable large screen device with two exceptional cameras and an assortment of other features that improve this device over its predecessor. Building on the great camera experience of the Xperia XA Ultra, the Xperia Xa1 Ultra continues to deliver exceptional image quality with both the main and front cameras, including an upgraded 23MP main camera that takes impressive high-resolution photos even in low-light conditions with Hybrid autofocus, Exmor RS, and lens F2.0. This camera also features a dedicated quick launch button that now lets you shoot photos in less than 0.7 seconds Without having to unlock your phone-so you have a better opportunity of catching all your great moments. The 16MP front-facing camera is perfect for taking sharp selfies, with its smart selfie flash and optical image stabilization (OIS) that minimizes shakiness and increases shutter time in low light. Featuring a large 6” HD full-width display with 2.5D curved glass and borderless design.
8. Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Factory Unlocked Phone – 6" Screen – 32GB – Black (U.S. Warranty)
- Large 6” edge-to-edge full HD display (1080P) with curved 2.5D Corning Gorilla glass. Connectivity- A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS), WiFi Miracast, Bluetooth 5 wireless technology, Google Cast, NFC, USB Type-C
- 23 MP Main Camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS for mobile image sensor and 24mm wide-angle F2.0 lens, 4K video recording, and 120fps slow motion video
- 16MP Exmor RS front-facing Camera, optical image stabilizer (OIS), and smart selfie flash. Additional 8MP Exmor R front-facing Camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core processor. Always-on fingerprint sensor, 3,580 mAh battery, and SmartAmp for more immersive sound. Networks : GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G). UMTS HSPA+ (3G)
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, and others
Xperia XA2 Ultra takes the Sony borderless smartphone series to new heights by adding a host of enhancements that make this large-screen device stand out even further from its competition. XA2 Ultra’s high-resolution 23MP main camera has been upgraded with 4K video recording and 120fps slow-motion video capture and much improved low-light sensitivity at ISO 12800. The device takes a massive step up with dual front cameras: a 16MP camera with OIS and display flash and an all-new secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens. With its stunning 6″ edge-to-edge Full HD 1080p screen and reduced top and bottom bezels, Xperia XA2 Ultra delivers an extraordinary mobile viewing experience while still fitting comfortably in your hand. SmartAmp significantly enhances sound quality to perfectly complement the beauty of the big-screen display and ensure you’ll be deeply immersed in your entertainment. Other new or upgraded features include the stylish aluminum back panel, precision-edge detailing, 2.5D curved glass, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor platform, always-on fingerprint sensor, and a 3,580 mAh battery. With its beautiful large display, switchable dual front cameras, and upgraded design and performance, Xperia XA2 Ultra is the perfect large-screen smartphone for capturing and sharing a wider variety of your life moments in style.
9. Motorola One Action – Made for Latin America & Brazil – (Grey, 128GB, 4GB RAM) – Unlocked – GSM Latin American & Brazilian Bands – (Missing Specific U.S. GSM Bands) – No Warranty – No CDMA – XT2013-1
- Made for Latin America & Brazil
- No U. S.
- No VoLTE
- Will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- GSM Latin American and Brizilian bands missing specific U. S. GSM bands for carriers like T-Mobile
- Display size 6. 3”
- display technology IPS
- resolution FHD+ (1080 x 2520P)
- Aspect ratio 21: 9, Android 9 Pie
- security face unlock, fingerprint reader Internal storage 128GB
- memory (RAM) 4GB, processor Samsung Exynos 9609 processor with 2. 2 GHz Octa-Core CPU and MALI G72 MP3 GPU
- battery size 3500 mAh rear camera + depth sensor action Cam action camera
- Quad Pixel technology, 2. 0um
- F/2. 2
- ultra-wide fov 117o 12MP Main Camera
- F/1. 8
- 1. 25um
- PDAF 5MP depth sensor
- front Camera hardware 12MP
- F/2. 0
- 1. 25um front Camera Soft 3G: UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 – 4G: LTE bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
Capture More of what matters With Motorola one action. Record thrilling ultra-wide-angle videos that fit 4x more in the frame. Then watch the story unfold on a breathtaking cinemavision 21: 9 FHD+ display. Plus, the ai-camera helps you capture the best shot possible. Film fearlessly this is the video camera you’ve been craving. Capture the whole scene in ultra-wide landscape video, no matter which way you hold your phone. It fits 4x more in the frame- even in low light. Plus, enhanced video stabilization keeps things super smooth. 4x the view capture all the action around you. The 117 ultra-wide lens lets you fit 4x more of the scene in your frame. Hold it Your way no more fumbling with your phone when you want to shoot landscape. Hold the phone comfortably in a vertical orientation, and still capture breathtaking wide-angle videos. Always shoot like a pro never miss the perfect moment with the fast-focusing12 MP main camera, with an F/1. 8 aperture maximizing available light. An additional 5 MP depth camera lets you achieve cool Bokeh effects just like a pro. Ai camera features turn your photos into works of art with AI features like smart composition, auto smile capture, portrait Lighting and shot optimization. Cinematic view in your pocket with a 6. 3 cinemavision full HD+ display, you’ll Watch playback on an ultra-widescreen that stretches from edge to edge. Your favorite movies and shows also get the gorgeous screen They deserve. With a 21: 9 aspect ratio, you’ll see more, making multitasking a breeze. Room for more with 128 GB storage, there’s plenty of room for songs, videos, and movies. Plus, Google Photos gives you free unlimited, high-quality photo storage and automatically backs up
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Moto G4 Phone for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!