Finding your suitable readers for hp procurve 1420 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hp procurve 1420 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
864 reviews analysed
1. HP 1420-16G OfficeConnect Gigabit Ethernet Switch 16 Ports 10/100/1000 Base-T – Twisted Pairs
The HPE OfficeConnect 1420-16G Gigabit Ethernet switches, created for small business and others looking for plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity for their network. This model has 10/100/1000 ports for affordable Gigabit connections using copper Cat 5e cabling. Switching capacity 32 Gbps.
2. HP J9777A 2530-8G Ethernet Switch
HP 2530 switch Series consists of four fully managed layer 2 Edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver full layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, IPv6 host support, and optional PoE+, and include a product lifetime Warranty.
3. HP 2530-8G-PoE+ Switch – switch – 8 ports – managed – desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable
HP 2530 Switch Series consists of four fully managed Layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, IPv6 host support, and optional PoE+, and include a product lifetime warranty.
4. HP J9979A#ABA HP 1820-8G SWITCH
- Device Type: Switch – 8 ports – managed| Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable 1U| Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet| Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000| Performance: Throughput: up to 11.9 Mpps Ý Switching capacity: 16 Gbps| MAC Address Table Size: 8000 entries| Jumbo Frame Support: Yes| Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, HTTPS| Encryption Algorithm: SSL
- Features: Flow control, full duplex capability, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, SNTP support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, LLDP support| Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)| Processor: : 400 MHz| RAM: 128 MB – SDRAM| Flash Memory: 16 MB| Interfaces: 8 x 1000Base-T – RJ-45
- Power Device: Internal power supply| Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )| Rack Mounting Kit: Included| Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, VCCI, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, ICES-003, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, FCC Part 15 B, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-8| Localization: English / United States| Width: 10 in| Depth: 6.3 in| Height: 1.7 in| Weight: 1.81 lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 øF| Max Operating Temperature: 104 øF| Humidity Range Operating: 15 – 95% (non-condensing)| Min Storage Temperature: -40 øF| Max Storage Temperature: 158 øF| Humidity Range Storage: 15 – 95% (non-condensing)
HP 1820-8G Switch
5. HPE DL325 Gen10+ 7262 1P 16G 4LFF SVR (J9774A)
HPE DL325 Gen10+ 7262 1P 16G 4LFF SVR
6. HP J9774A 2530-8G-PoE+ Ethernet Switch
The 2530 switch Series consists of four fully managed layer 2 Edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver full layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, IPv6 host support, and optional PoE+, and include a product lifetime Warranty.
7. HP J9775A#ABA HP 2530-48G Switch
HP 2530 Switch Series
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of 12 fully managed Layer 2 edge switches that deliver cost-effective, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use connectivity to business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support.
The HP 2530 Switch Series offers uplink flexibility with four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on all 24- and 48-port models. Gigabit Ethernet uplinks are four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity on the 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models. The Fast Ethernet 24- and 48-port models have two SFPs and two RJ-45 Gigabit uplinks. The compact and fanless 8-port switches offer additional flexibility with two dual-personality ports that can be used as either RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP ports. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530 PoE+ switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port.
The switch series is easy to use, deploy, and manage via SNMP, CLI, and Web GUI. It offers flexible wall, table, and rack mounting; quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models; and improved power savings, with features such as IEEE 802.3 az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). These switches include a lifetime warranty, as well as all software releases and technical phone support.
- Cost-effective, reliable, and secure fully managed Layer 2 switches
- 8, 24, or 48 Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports with 4 Gigabit uplink ports (2 uplinks on 8-port models)
- PoE+ models for voice, video, and wireless deployments
- ACLs, EEE, and IPv4/IPv6 host support
- Includes lifetime warranty, all software releases, and technical phone support.
8. HP J9781A PROCURVE 2530-48 Switch
9. HP Procurve E3800-48G-PoE+-4SFP+ Layer 3 Switch (J9574A#ABA)
The HP E3800 Switch Series is a family of fully-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches. There are a total of 9 switch models – 24 port, 48 port, 24 port PoE+, 48 port PoE+ with either SFP+ or 10GBase-T uplinks and a 24 port SFP with 2 SFP+ uplinks. HP E3800 Series Switches utilizes the latest HP Provision ASIC technology and combines the latest advances in hardware engineering to deliver one of the most resilient and power efficient switches in the industry. The E3800 implements the HP Flex Chassis Mesh technology to deliver chassis-like resiliency in a flexible stackable form-factor.
10. HP Procurve 2910al-48G-PoE Ethernet Switch (J9148A#ABA)
HP ProCurve 2910al-48G-PoE Ethernet Switch with 48 x 10/100/1000 ports and has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity. In addition, the 2910al switch supports up to four optional 10-Gigabit (CX4 and/or SFP+) ports, thereby offering the most flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks in its class. Together with static and RIP IPv4 routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, and free software updates, the 2910al-48G-PoE is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. This switch can be deployed at enterprise edge and remote branch offices, converged networks, and data center top of rack.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp Procurve 1420 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!