808 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
2. Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless single-pole installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT FEATURES – Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
The Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U allows you to wire your lights, fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. Compatible with LED and CF Bulbs, this easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors, all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lights up to 5 A), and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week. The LCD screen shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting program. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages. LED compatibility requires neutral wire for operation. To be precise, this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire, load wire, one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer, the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U will have LED compatibility. Its also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 1800 Watts.
3. Honeywell PLS750C1000 Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way
This Honeywell PLS750C1000 electrical time switch can be used to schedule lighting on/off times including incandescent, halogen, fluorescent lights. Programmable on/off times or based on sunrise/sunset offsets. Can be used in single pole or 3 way installations. Can operate in manual, automatic and random modes for that lived in look. Back-lit display and confirmation led indicating load status. This unit is the same as the tio72-3w just new model number from Honeywell.
4. Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included) (Switch also available in Almond)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min). not compatible with CFL bulbs.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 W. Requires 40 W minimum. Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of 7 different programs per week. This switch works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). Its LCD display shows the time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming.
5. Leviton VPT24-1PZ Vizia 24-Hour Programmable Indoor Timer with Astronomical Clock
- Easy to program and operate with the flexibility to program all days, weekdays, weekends or any combination of days
- Timer settings at a glance with large, back-lit display
- Astronomical clock automatically adjusts to local sunrise/sunset times
- Includes three changeable face plates- white, ivory, and light almond
- Requires neutral wire for installation
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems.
From the Manufacturer
Leviton offers many products that will help lower electrical costs and add convenience to everyday living. By simply replacing standard switches with timer switches will reduces energy consumption and extends bulb life. Better than ever – Leviton Decora Timer Switches offer advanced features, superior accuracy and contemporary aesthetics. Our robust selection provides convenient timed control of lighting and motor loads in homes, offices, schools, hotel rooms and other small commercial applications. Homeowners can set lights to turn on and off for a lived-in look while they are away, or automate control of heat lamps, pool pumps or bathroom fans. Our versatile selection includes fully programmable and preset timers in popular styles and colors. All are backed by Leviton’s long history of quality and reliability. Vizia + 24 hour Timer 120VAC, 60HZ, 1800W Incandescent, 15A Resistive/Inductive, 1HP, for single pole, 3-way or more locations, with astronomic clock, backlit LCD display, timer settings at a glance, green LED locator, neutral required. White assembled on device, ivory and light almond included.
6. Honeywell UltraPro Daysmart 7-Day In-Wall Digital Timer Switch, Presets/Countdown, Programmable Settings, Override, Sunrise/Sunset, Ideal for Indoor, Porch, Seasonal Lighting, LED, 40954, White
- Automatic Lighting – Automate seasonal lighting and porch lights with simple daily presets and a countdown option – saving you time, money and energy
- Countdown Mode– Timer will countdown to programmed time when override door is activated, and Daysmart technology allows you to set ON/OFF times to automatically adjust based on sunrise and sunset times in your region
- 7-Day Timer Cycle – A weekly cycle provides you with consistent control every day, making necessary timer adjustments to work with your schedule
- In-Wall Timer – Replaces single-pole or three-way switches
- the convenient door (white and light almond included) functions as ON/OFF switch, also conceals programming buttons and large LCD display of settings and time
- Power Ratings – Total Ratings – 120V, 60Hz, 15A general/resistive, 1200W tungsten, 1200VA standard ballast, ½ HP, 5A and 600W electronic ballast/LED and compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
7. myTouchSmart In-Wall Digital Timer, 4 Programmable On/Off Buttons, 2 Easy On/Off Buttons, 24 Hour Daily Cycles, Blue LED Indicators, with Battery Backup, for Indoor/Outdoor Lights, Fans, 26893
- Save time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances – ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more.
- Features 4 programmable On/Off buttons and 2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times.
- Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selected. Compatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs.
- Replace your existing light switch – (NEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIRED – WALL PLATE NOT INCLUDED) Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL Listed.
myTouchSmart In-Wall Digital TimerSave time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances – ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more. 4 programmable On/Off buttons2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times. Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selectedpatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs. Replace your existing light switch Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leadsNEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIREDWALL PLATE NOT INCLUDEDBackup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL Listed. myTouchSmart timers are an incredibly easy way to automate your lights to be on when you need them most. Save energy, save money and feel secure with myTouchSmart in-wall digital timers. The state-of-the art timer delivers convenient automation for lights, fans, appliances and electronics, both indoor and out. It is equipped with two sets of “my on/off time” buttons, enabling you to easily program your lights to turn on and off for anytime that suits your schedule, as well as on/off override buttons. The in-wall timer also features blue LED indicators that show active programs, a large LCD screen for effortless viewing, large buttons for added convenience and a battery backup that maintains your settings in the event of a power loss. Easy-to-install, the myTouchSmart in-wall digital timer replaces your existing light switch. myTouchSmart timers are an incredibly easy way to automate your lights to be on when you need them most and are compatible with CFL, LED, incandescent and halogen light sources. Requires neutral wire for installation. For use in single-pole applications only. Wall plate not included. This product is UL listed and is backed by a one-year limited .
8. GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Push Button, Backlit LCD, Automates Indoor and Outdoor Lights, Daily/Weekly Settings, ON/Off, Sunset/Sunrise Presets, White and Lt. Almond Door, 32787
- Replace a standard wall switch with this easy to program GE SunSmart digital timer. Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs. Timer door also doubles as a convenient ON/OFF push-button (overrides timer).
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes. Compatible with Incandescent, CFL and LED lights. Also features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included). Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
- Operating frequency : 60Hz
GE SunSmart In-Wall Digital Timer – Easy to Program
- Replace a standard wall switch with this GE SunSmart digital timer.
- Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs.
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes.
- Features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds.
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included).
- Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation
- Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
9. Intermatic ST01K Astronomic Digital In-Wall Timer
The ST01K self adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it once and forget it. Never bother with resetting again. Use with decorator style wall plate (sold separately). Perfect for retrofits and remodels, the ST01K does not require a neutral wire, while controlling LED, CFL and Incandescent lighting. This timer utilizes an astronomic feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes and automatic daylight saving time adjustment. For use with single pole or 3-way applications, allowing you to control multiple lights with one timer. The large LCD display provides an easy readout of time of day, mode and load status. The random feature can vary the time your lights turn on by a few minutes to give your home a “lived in” look. Also features battery backup and manual override. CSA certified. Resistive: 15A, 120/277VAC. Tungsten: 15A, 120 VAC, 6A, 208/277 VAC. Ballast: 8A, 120 VAC, 4A, 208/277 VAC. Motor: 1 HP, 120 VAC, 2 HP, 240 VAC. DC Loads: 4A, 12 VDS, 2A, 28 VDS.
10. ENERLITES Programmable Timer Switch Digital Timer Switch for Lights, Fans, Motors, Timer in wall, 7-Day 18 ON/OFF Timer Settings, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, HET01-C, White
- Automatically turn lights, lamps, fans, sprinklers, and motors ON/OFF at the times and days you program the programmable timer switch. This ensure the safety and security of your home when it is vacant.
- Timer switch has 18 unique ON/OFF settings, 7-day programming.Two modes: Manual (Normal ON/OFF switch) Automatic (Controls Load according to program)
- Digital wall timer Replaces a standard switch utilizing current wiring in the junciton box. Ni-MH battery will store time/program settings in case of power outage
- This light switch with timer features quick and easy programming. You can schedule both work days and weekends grouped, or daily
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Resistive 1800W, Motor 1/2HP, Voltage 120VAC, 15Amps, Single pole only. Not for 3-way use. Wall plate included (8831-W)
Program your home lights with the HET01-C in-wall timer switch with 18 unique on and off scheduled times. Never again will you forget to turn off your lights, simply sit back and watch your lights turn on and off on its own during the programmed schedule. For indoor use, the digital timer light switch is great for your closet, bedroom, hallway, or bathroom lights. Set your garage door, ceiling fans, and other motors on a schedule to enjoy the convenience and energy savings of home automation. For outdoor control, the digital timer switch can be programed to control your outdoor sprinklers, outdoor lights, and porch lights (Device installation needs to be indoors or within weatherproof enclosure). Pre-schedule outdoor lighting to deter intruders for added safety while you’re away. HET01-C Digital Timer Light Switch is UL Listed: US and Canada. Specifications Load Specifications: Voltage 120VAC, 60Hz | Resistive 1800W/15Amp | Tungsten 1200W | Motor 1/2HP. Single pole only. Not for 3-way use NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Atomic Clock for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!