Top 10 Ge Breaker 20 Amp
855 reviews analysed
1. General Electric THQL1120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series by Connecticut Electric
1 Pole, 20 Amp;Type THQL for use in General Electric load centers;Thick series, requires one 1-inch space
2. Connecticut Electric General Electric THQP120, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series Circuit Breaker
General Electric THQP120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt GE 20 amp, single pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 2,200 watts, include kitchen circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric heaters (up to 1,650 watts), dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, window air conditioners (110V, up to 5,500 BTU) and electric motors (3/4 hp to 1-1/4 hp). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
3. Siemens Q120DF20-Amp Afci/Gfci Dual Function Circuit Breaker, Plug on Load Center Style
- Faster, more cost effective installation to meet code requirements compared to installing an AFCI breaker and GFI receptacle
- For use on Siemens load centers that accept UL type QFGA2 breakers
- Siemens exclusive LED trip indicator pinpoints cause of trip
- HACR, SWD, 120 Volt AC rated
- The breaker requires power to run the self test / trip functions (will not test / trip when not installed)
Two state-of-the-art technologies packaged in one small device – The Dual Function Circuit Breaker combines GFCI and AFCI, protecting against both Arc Faults and Ground Faults. This, along with the new Self Test & Lockout feature, makes it the first in class in electrical safety for homeowners. The 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC) now requires both Arc Fault and Ground Fault protection on kitchen and laundry circuits. Before the release of Dual Function Circuit Breakers, the only option to comply with this code was to pair an AFCI circuit breaker with a GFCI receptacle. The Dual Function Circuit breaker combines these two devices into one solution that provides both cost savings and less hassle in installation and maintenance. This is a win solution for everyone. A device that tests itself – Testing GFCIs and AFCIs on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) suggests that AFCI/GFCI devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new Self Test & Lockout feature enables the Dual Function Circuit Breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
4. GE THQL2120GFT Plug-in Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQL2120GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
5. GE THQL1120DF Single-Pole Dual Function Plug-in Afci/Gfci Circuit Breaker, 120 Vac, 20 Amp, 10 Kaic
6. GE Energy Industrial Solutions TV206977 GE 20A SP GFCI Breaker
7. Connecticut Electric THQP220 Circuit Breaker, 20 amp, Black
GE, 20a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. The product is highly durable. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240-Volt GE 20 amp, double pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 8,800-Watt, include electric baseboard heat, fan forced heat and 240-Volt air conditioners (up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
8. Breaker 15a1p 120v Dual Functn
9. General Electric THQL1120GF Ground Fault Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole, 20-Amp, 120V
Single pole ground fault circuit interrupter circuit breaker. Type THQL, 1″ module. 120 240V. UL listed. No. THQL1120GF: 20A No. THQL1130GFP: 30A
10. General Electric THQL2120 Circuit Breaker, 2-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Breaker 20 Amp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!