747 reviews analysed
1. Frigidaire 215846604 Defrost Timer
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits with various FRIGIDAIRE Brand models. OEM Part 215846604.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 215846604 Defrost Timer
2. PART # 215846602 OR AP2111929 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL REFRIGERATOR DEFROST TIMER CONTROL FOR FRIGIDAIRE AND WHITE WESTINGHOUSE
Made by Frigidaire. Frigidaire brands include Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others. Part Number 215846602 (AP2111929) replaces 5300628518, 08006992, 08016919, 215267800, 12762, AH423801, EA423801, PS423801, 215846605, 215846606, 3001671, 3001701, 3015909, 5300187484, 5303211155, 5303275811, 5303321133, 5303321915, D7004112, G172706, G174820, G186580, G187484, G000187484, C000062797, D007004112, F000111695, 3203657, 5301090474, 5303203657, 5303211680, 5303270622, M1090167, G187005, 08000559, 08006054, 08950148, 00624728, 00628518, 00626234, 00628510, 5308006054, 5308006992, 628518, 8000559, CC902, CC925, GP4, CC313, C62797, 0628510, 240371001, 241621501, DG187005.
3. Arctic Air 5304518034 Timer
4. Supco UET120 Refrigerator Defrost Timer Control Universal 120 Volt Electronic
- DEFROST TIMER CONTROL – The UET Series are universal electronic timers and may be used as a “PLUG-IN-REPLACEMENT” of the original timer. They will directly replace Whirlpool timers. May also be used to replace Paragon and Invensys.
- PREMIUM REPLACEMENT – Supco UET120 Refrigerator Defrost Timer Control is designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY PARTS – Supco parts are built to last and a popular choice among repair technicians and DIYers.
Supco UET120 Refrigerator Defrost Timer Control Universal 120 Volt Electronic
Solid state design
Universal adjustable electronic defrost timer
Humidity range: 10-95% Non-condensing
Temperature range: 32°F to 135°F (0°C to 57°C)
Dust proof case
Standard terminal configuration to accommodate most connections
Adjustable defrost frequency 4 to 12 hours
Adjustable defrost time 10 to 35 minutes
Cycle advance button
Standard size and mounting to fit most applications
No ground wire
Quiet operation and durability
Adjustable defrost frequency: 4 to 12 Hours
Adjustable defrost time: 10 to 35 Minutes
Number of set of contacts: SPDT
Max switching current (resistive): 10A
Maximum inductive load: 1/2 HP
Voltage/Frequency: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
Founded in 1945 in the Bronx, NY by two naval engineers, Sealed Unit Parts Co.,Inc (SUPCO) originated as a service company for refrigeration systems. We bring continued product line expansion through in-house development, master distributor relationships, and acquisition. This strengthens our position as a leader in the HVAC, Refrigeration and Appliance industries.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Supco UET120 Defrost Timer
5. Intermatic Grasslin DTAV40M 120-240V 40A NEMA3R DefrostTmr
The DTAV40M GrŠsslin by Intermatic auto voltage defrost timer mechanism is applicable to air defrost (compressor shutdown) and electric or hot gas defrost systems where the defrost is terminated by the timer. If the coil is frost free, the timers can also be terminated by temperature or pressure switches before the programmed defrost termination time has been reached. The time termination functions as a fail-safe and terminates the defrost cycle if the temperature or pressure switch fails to do so. The relay output is 40A resistive, 2Hp at 250Vac. Synchronous timer type, temp rating -4 degrees f to 104 degrees f (-20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius). electrical life: 50,000 operations at full load.
6. Supco S8145-00 Complete Commercial Defrost Timer (Replaces Paragon 8145-00)
7. Supplying Demand 241705102 Refrigerator Defrost Timer Fits AP5986785 PS11726371
8. Frigidaire 215846602 Defrost Timer for Refrigerator
This is a genuine replacement part. The 215846602 number and name for the Following item is: Frigidaire 215846602 defrost timer for refrigerator
From the Manufacturer
Frigidaire 215846602 Defrost Timer for Refrigerator. Works with the following models: Frigidaire 30-2232-00-02, Frigidaire 30-2232-00-03, Frigidaire 30-2232-23-02, Frigidaire 30-2232-23-03, Frigidaire 30-3350-00-04, Frigidaire 31-3858-00-01, Frigidaire 31-3858-00-02, Frigidaire 31-3858-00-03. Genuine replacement part.
9. Supplying Demand W10822278 482493 Refrigerator Defrost Timer 2188376 2188372
- Replaces part numbers CC309, CC904, CC906, D70041-12, FSP482493, GP6, GP9, PS11723171, R0950217, W10822278VP, Y0053736, Y0055525, Y0056627, Y0056768, Y0056906, Y0311209
- Additional numbers include 4318057, 482489, 548044, 56906, 790077, 833840
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Compatible with Whirlpool brands which include Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, KitchenAid, Sears, Admiral, Amana, Jenn Air, etc.
Defrost Timer assembly. Compatible with Whirlpool, Kenmore, and other brands. This is not a Whirlpool OEM product. The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire 5304518034 Defrost Timer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!