Nowadays, there are so many products of desktop gigabit network card in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for desktop gigabit network card in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings desktop gigabit network card which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
779 reviews analysed
1. TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express, PCIE Network Adapter / Network Card / Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported (TG-3468)
- Ultra-Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake-on-LAN supporting Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- System Requirements : Windows 7 (32/64 bits) , Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Window XP ( 32/64 bits)
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- From Reliable Brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017.
2. TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card | Up to 2400Mbps | Bluetooth 5.0 | 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO,OFDMA,Ultra-Low Latency | Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only (Archer TX3000E)
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- NEXT-GEN SPEEDS UP TO 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) – Supports Windows 10 (64bit) – Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
- Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception. Easily install with low profile bracket.
- BLUETOOTH 5 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND COVERAGE Archer TX3000E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 0 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4 2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- If you do not have a CD Rom or having difficulty with the CD please visit our homepage and search Archer TX3000E Driver is available for download on the support page for Archer TX3000E
1 Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802 11 specifications Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage and number of connected devices are not and will vary as a result of network conditions AP limitations and environmental factors including building materials obstacles volume and density of traffic and AP location 2 Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802 11ax) and features including OFDMA MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features 3 HT160 requires AP device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi 4 802 11ax 2×2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates 3× faster than standard 802 11ac 2×2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802 11 wireless standard specifications and require the use of similarly configured 802 11ax wireless network routers 5 Use of WPA3TM requires APs and System to also support the corresponding feature 6 Functionality of Archer TX3000E may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility. Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5. 0 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4. 2.
3. TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, TEG-10GECTX, Converts a PCIe Slot into a 10G Ethernet Port, Supports 802.1Q Vlan, Includes Standard & Low-Profile Brackets, Windows, Server, Linux, Nbase-T
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 2.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems. Windows 10,8.1,7 Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2,2008 R2,Linux 2.6.x, 3.x.x,4.6.x or later, VMware ESXi 5.1/5.5/6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V
- BRACKETS INCLUDED: The network adapter supports most installations and standard and low-profile brackets are included
- COMPLIANT STANDARDS: IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3ad
- IEEE 802.1Q
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT: 802.3ad LACP NIC teaming
- 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Microsoft Scalable Networking
- Receive-side scaling(RSS)
- Message Signaled Interrupts(MSI
- IP,TCP and UDP checksum offloading
- Minimize overhead with reduced host bus traffic and CPU utilization
Trendnet’s 10 Gigabit PCIe network adapter, Model teg-10gectx,
converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit Ethernet> port.
10 g port> supports five selectable speeds: 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1
Gbps, and 100 mbps
sends larger packets, or JUMBO frames (up to 16 KB), for
increased performance> operating systems> Compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating> systems
quick installation guide> CD-ROM (driver & User’s guide)
standard & low profile brackets
4. Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card, Network Adapter Card, Network Interface Card (NIC), Gigabit RJ45 PCIe Network Card with Power Saving for Computer Systems and Servers, PCIE 1000M (RC-411v3)
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode
- 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
- Designed to meet PCI Express base Specification Revision 1. 0a, Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2. 5Gbps
- Led indicator: LEDs indicate the status of data transmission, 1000M Link/Act, 100M Link/Act
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2.5Gbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speed
Rosewill RC-411v3, The Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Express Network Adapter allows you to connect a desktop computer to a gigabit wired network at a high-bandwidth network connection speed. It is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to efficiently utilize network bandwidth for maximum data throughput, and an excellent choice to upgrade your network for high traffic Power Server and Video-Conferencing Workstation. Features: Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps throughput Supports Wake-on-LAN Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX. Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode. Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging. Supports power down/link down power saving. Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
5. StarTech.com Dual Port PCI Express (PCIe x4) Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter – 2 Port Network Card – Intel i350 NIC – GbE Network Card
The ST2000SPEXI PCI Express Dual Port Gigabit Network Card lets you add two gigabit Ethernet ports to a desktop computer through a single, four-lane (x4 or higher)PCI Express slot.Each port is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, for 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation.
This 2-port GbE network card is based on the high-performance Intel I350 chipset, which offers several advanced driver options including IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation / teaming support, enabling you to add additional bandwidth to your system. Support for Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation and 802.1q VLAN tagging also aid in creating an efficient network configuration.
Also useful for virtualization applications (check your VM software for chipset compatibility) or setting up a dual-homed host configuration, this dual-port network card lets you accommodate several complex network scenarios, to meet your business needs. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
6. EDUP LOVE PCI-E Gigabit Network Card Ethernet PCI Express Networking Adapter 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCIe slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2000. ( You can download the driver from website: www.szedup.com/ep-9602-driver/ )
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support
7. 10Gtek for Intel 82576 Chip 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC), Dual RJ45 Copper Ports, PCI Express 2.0 X1, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX. (Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.0. 2.5 GT/s X1 Lane.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Intel website. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 82576-2T-X1 1.25GbE PCI-E X1 Network Card (compare to Intel E1G42ET) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
10Gtek 82576-2T-X1(compare to Intel E1G42ET)
Ethernet Controller(s): for Intel 82576
Ports: Dual RJ-45 Port
Speed & Slot Width: 2.5 GT/s, x1 Lane
Ligent Offloads: Yes
Bracket Height: Low Profile and Full Height
Cabling: RJ-45 Category-5, up to 100 m
8. StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
This 1Gb PCI network card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards. It supports 10/100/1000 Mbps transmission. Widely Compatible Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the 1GbE network adapter supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet. Versatile Functionality This 1G PCI LAN card is designed to be compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit as well as Mac OS 10.4. This high-quality PCI Gigabit NIC includes an optional low-profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server. This PCI interface card is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support.
9. Ziyituod Gigabit Ethernet Card, 4-Port PCI-E Network Interface Card (NIC), PCI Express LAN Adapter Converter, 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PCIe Network Card for Desktop PC/Server/Workstation
- High quality: Use RTL8111G x 4 high-performance main control chip, stable performance, and good compatibility. It is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications, such as desktop, mobile, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- Imported alloy heat sink: The advanced Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What’re more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
- The 4-port gigabit ethernet adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.1 802.3 ab/u/x standards.
- Wide Compatibility & Safety: Compatible with Windows XP/10/8.1/8/7, LINUX, NAS, Works with PCI Express X1, X4, X8, X16 slot. Includes an optional low-profile / half-height bracket that can be used for installation into a standard or small form-factor computer chassis.
- Industry Leading Suppor: 1-Year Warranty and Free Lifelong technical support and 30 days package return. If you have any question or suggestion about our product, We will give you the most professional answers within 24 hours.
- 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation
- Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
- Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function
- Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function
- Supports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X
- Supports power down/link down power saving/PHY disable mode
- Supports Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up
- Supports VLAN aggregation, ESXi, Diskless boot (PXE), Soft routing
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010 (EEE)
- Supports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2)
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- Supports quad-core Receive-Side Scaling (RSS)
- Supports Protocol Offload (ARP & NS)
Master chip: RTL8111G x 4
Connectors: RJ-45 x 4
LED indicators: Gigabit detection and Link/Activity
Connect Interface: PCI Express X1, Compatible with X4, X8, X16 Slot
Transfer rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
Applicable Areas: Desktop, Workstation, Server, Embedded Systems, Monitoring, etc.
Support system: Window XP/7/8/8.1/10, LINUX, NAS
1 x 4-Port Gigabit Network Adapter Card
1 x Low Profile bracket
1 x Screws
1 x Mini Screwdriver
10. Intel EXPI9301CTBLK 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express Network Adapter 1 x RJ45
For PCs with PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto-negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and it maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCI Express input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on. Based on the low-power Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to utilize this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.
- Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Interrupt moderation
- Compatible with Fast Ethernet and Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation
- Support for most network operating systems
- Advanced configuration and power interface (ACPI); Wake on LAN (WoL); Preboot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Remote management support
- Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager
- Advanced cable diagnostics
- Intel backing
- Optimized queues: 2 Transmit (Tx) and 2 Receive (Rx)
- MSI-X support
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Gigabit Network Card for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!