Finding your suitable readers for cuisinart 1300w cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cuisinart 1300w cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
771 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
2. Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate for durability. Dimensions : 11.50 L x 11.00 W x 2.50 H inches. UC Weight is 8.20 pounds
- Powerful 1300 watts for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking
- 6-setting adjustable temperature control from low to highest heat
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights
- “Coil-less” cooking surface for easy cleanup
The Cuisinart cast-iron single burner adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Its powerful 1300 watts heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” Cast iron plate is durable and wipes clean in a snap. Premium brushed Stainless Steel looks elegant in any setting. A 6-setting temperature control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat – use it to keep foods warm, or to cook an entire meal. Ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces anywhere without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1300-watt large plate|Adjustable thermostat with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plate|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
3. Waring Commercial WEB300 Heavy-Duty Commercial Cast-Iron Single Burner
- Commercial cast-iron single burner features heavy-duty brushed stainless steel housing that is easy to clean
- Contains 1300-watt heating elements which are embedded into plates for maximum efficiency
- Featured with independent adjustable thermostats with power on and ready indicator lights will alert you when the burner has reached set temperature
- Heavy-duty cast-iron 7-inch burner plate heats up quickly and evenly
- Available with 1 year limited warranty
- completely NSF and UL approved
This commercial cast-iron single burner features heavy-duty brushed stainless steel housing that is easy to clean. It contains 1300-watt heating elements which are embedded into plates for maximum efficiency. Includes nonslip rubber feet that keeps the burner stable. Featured with independent adjustable thermostats with power on and ready indicator lights will alert you when the burner has reached set temperature. Heavy-duty cast-iron 7-inch burner plate heats up quickly and evenly. Available with 1 year limited warranty. Completely NSF and UL approved. Requires 120 volts, 11 amps, 1300 watts, 60 hertz power. Measures 3-1/4-inch height by 11-inch width 12-1/4-inch depth.
4. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
5. Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender with 1200-Watt Auto-iQ Base, 72-Ounce Pitcher, and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups with Spout Lids (BL642)
- Auto-iQ Technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required!
- XL 72 oz. Total Crushing Blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient &
- vitamin extraction
- Small, Regular, and Jumbo Multi-Serve Nutri Ninja Cups with Sip &
- Seal Lids for nutrient-rich Super Juices on-the-go
- 1200 Watts/2 HP of Professional Performance Power
6. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
7. Waring DB60 Portable Double Burner
Waring Pro 120-Volt Countertop Burner
Whether used as an extra cooking surface or for light duty in the kitchen, an extra burner is a welcome addition to any cook’s tools. The Waring Pro Countertop Burner always comes in handy when you’re cooking for a crowd. The flat surface is easy to clean and the brushed stainless housing looks great on the counter. Its low profile fits on any counter.
Perfect for parties and holidays, the Waring Pro Countertop Burner provides extra countertop cooking options. The durable cast-iron burner plates and brushed stainless steel housing fit into today’s busy modern kitchens and give you the versatility you need.
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- 1300-watt large plate (on both Double and Single Burners) and 500-watt small plate (on Double Burner only) for quick heat-up
- Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Heavy-duty cast iron plates
- Nonslip rubber feet
Operating the Countertop Burner
Be certain that your extra burner is resting level on the counter top. There is one burner-ring on the SB30 and two burner rings on the DB60. The large burner plates are rated at 1300 watts. The smaller burner is rated at 500 watts. Use the larger burner for fast cooking, such as boiling water, and use the smaller burner for simmering or warming. Note: Avoid using pans that are unstable and easily tipped.
Before a burner is used for the first time, it should be heated up at maximum setting for approximately 4 minutes without a pot. This will burn off any residues on the burner plates. The burner may smoke the first time it is used – this is normal, and the smoke will burn off within a few minutes.Cast iron hobs have the benefit of providing uniform heat across the cooking surface and maintaining constant temperatures. The disadvantage of cast iron is that it takes longer to heat up. If a larger quantity of water is used particularly on the smaller hob, it may give the impression that it does not heat up well.
Care and Cleaning
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
For easy cleaning, the burners are sealed. Do not attempt to separate burners from the unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
8. Duxtop ES-3102 1500W Portable Electric Cast Iron Cooktop Countertop Burner (Single) 7.5 inch Silver
- 1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner for quick heat-up.
- Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light, Non-Skid Feet, Easy to Clean.
- Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last.
- Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space.
- Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner. Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light. Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last. Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
9. Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black
- The Ninja Professional Blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. 64 Ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja Total Crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. Crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds.
- The 72 oz. professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family. Also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris.
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies!
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders.
10. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660)
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single-serve functions.
- 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts. Single Serve Blade Assembly
- Includes one 1100-watt base, 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, and two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids. NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups is a professional, high-powered kitchen tool with 1100 watts of power. Its XL 72 oz.* Blender Pitcher features Total Crushing blades that blast through ice and frozen fruit in seconds for perfect ice crushing, blending, and controlled processing. Plus, its 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids make it easy to take delicious, nutrient-rich juices on the go. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
*64 oz. max liquid capacity
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart 1300W Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!