We spent many hours on research to finding cooling thermostat line voltage, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooling thermostat line voltage, you should not miss this article. cooling thermostat line voltage coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cooling thermostat line voltage by our suggestions
635 reviews analysed
1. KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat, 1-Pole, White
- For line voltage cooling applications. No ground wire design
- Accuracy: +/- 3F. Includes c and f control dials. Bi-metal sensing element
- Etl listed. mounts directly to a 2×4 inch vertical electrical outlet box
- Large knob allows easy adjustment to all temperatures. Single pole, operates 41 degree – 90 degree f (3 degree- 32 degree)
- Fully vented cover allows air sensing in all directions
The k101-c cooling thermostat: the k101-c cooling thermostat has a larger, more sensitive, bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to 3 degree f. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire, making installation fast and easy. For cooling only.
2. Ventamatic XXFIRESTAT 10-Amp Adjustable Programmable Thermostat with Firestat for Power Attic Ventilators, Replacement Thermostat
- FIRESTAT THERMOSTAT: The Ventamatic Firestat Thermostat controls power attic ventilators. The Firestat Temperature Range is 183°F at which point it cuts off the appliance.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: The Thermostat is adjustable by the use with a simple screw driver adjustment. It has adjustable bi-metallic switch.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT POWER ATTIC VENTILATOR: It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators and the temperature ranges from 50°F to 120°F.
- REPLACEMENT THERMOSTAT: This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps.
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT WARRANTY: This thermostat provides 10 years of warranty. It is of opening size 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches
Specification: • Overall Dimension: 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches • Item Weight: 1 pound • Size: 10 • Color: White • Power Source: Corded-electric • Temperature: 50°F to 120°F • Voltage: 120 volt • Warranty: 10 Years This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators Temperature range from 50 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit Temperature is fan On/Off 10-Amp adjustable thermostat Adjustable bi-metallic switch Product Description This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. From the Manufacturer 10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
From the Manufacturer
10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
3. TPI ET9SRTS Series ET9 Line Voltage, SPST Cool Only, Terminal, 50°-90°F
50-90 deg f spst cool only thermostat with thermometer and terminal connections., Manufactured in: China Brand Name: TPI, Part Number: ET9SRTS, Manufacturer: TPI Corporation.
4. Century Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller for Cooling Device 40-108°F
- ✓ EFFORTLESS COOLING SETUP: Simply place the probe, plug-in the thermostat controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED cooling and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6-feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for fans and ventilation. Max load 400w or 1000btu for refrigerators and ACs. Easily keep your various environments in their ideal temperature range. This product is NOT for HEATING products.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
The digital cooling controller is designed to control cooling device in order optimize crop-specific growing requirements. Easy to use, a digital display controls the devices’ output temperature, which ranges from 40 to 108 °F (5 – 42°C). Depending on the user’s preference, the temperature can be toggled to display in degrees fahrenheit or celsius. Our digital thermostats feature a standard, three-prong ground plug and are compatible with all heat mats. Provides constant optimal temperatures. Protect your safety with isolated strong wires and ETL certificate. How to adjust temperature setting: Press and hold ‘Set’ button for 3 seconds to enter the temperature selection mode, Press ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ button to adjust the temperature, Press ‘Set’ button again to select the displayed temperature as the target, Press ‘Set’ button to display the preset temperature. Current measured temperature will be shown when no button is activated.
5. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
6. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
7. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
8. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
9. Robertshaw 803A Thermostat Line Voltage | SPST (Cooling)
Robertshaw 803A Thermostat Line Voltage | SPST (Cooling) Description: High Performance. It’s what the industry has been looking for – a line voltage thermostat with the performance and accuracy of a low voltage control. The Robertshaw 800 series are universal replacements for many other brands and can be used to retrofit most existing electric heat thermostats. With models for heating that include single-line break and double-line break as well as a single-line break cooling model, there’s one for every application. When you select a Robertshaw thermostat, you’ve made the choice of an industry partner that’s been making quality products for 100 years. Features: Convenient Temperature Display -View comfort level at-a-glance. Bimetal Temperature Sensing- For improved thermal performance. Mercury Free- No leveling or special disposal required. J Box Compatible- Not only will it meet code, but it speeds up installation. Universal Replacement- Can retrofit most existing electric heat thermos
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Thermostat Line Voltage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!