We spent many hours on research to finding acer 738t, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer 738t, you should not miss this article. acer 738t coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 acer 738t by our suggestions
902 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook 15.6" IPS Touchscreen Full HD Intel Celeron N3350 1.10 GHz 4GB LPDDR4 32GB Flash Memory HDR Webcam Chrome OS
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3350 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.4GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32gb eMMC Flash Memory
- 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: Plantinum Gray
Google Chrome OS
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display.
Intel Celeron Processor N3350 @ 1.10GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.4GHz)
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
32GB eMMC flash memory
Built-in cloud support
Intel HD Graphics 400
Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices
2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with microphone
Built-in virus protection and Google products
Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
2. Acer Chromebook 15 CB315-1HT-C4RY, Intel Celeron N3350, 15.6″ Full HD Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Google Chrome
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today It comes with built-in virus protection updates automatically boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook which means you can edit download and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store you can access a rich library of apps games music movies TV books magazines and more all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Intel Celeron N3350 15 6” Full HD IPS Touch Display 4GB Memory 32GB eMMC and Up to 13-hour Battery Life
Acer Chromebook 15 CB315-1HT-C4RY comes with these high level specs Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor 1 1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2 4GHz Google Chrome Operating System 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display Multi-touch screen supporting 10 point touch Intel HD Graphics 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM Memory 32GB eMMC 802 11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz) Bluetooth 4 2 HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3 0 Ports Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 13-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX H09AA 002)
3. Acer D651N-K9WT 9.7IN 4GB 32GB OP1
BRINGING CLASSROOMS TO LIFE Managing Expectations With the combination of planned support for Google Expeditions AR and easy administration, students and staff have a better experience. Develop Perfection A host of technological features combine to make this a fantastic state-of-the-art tablet. More from the Manufacturer. Manufacturer: Acer, Manufacturer Part Number: NX. H0BAA. 001. Brand Name: Acer. Product Line: Chromebook Tab 10. Product Series: D651N. Product Model: D651N-K9WT. Product Name: Chromebook Tab 10 D651N-K9WT Chromebook Tablet. Product Type: Chromebook Tablet. [Processor & Chipset] Processor Manufacturer: Rockchip. Processor Type: OP1. Processor Model: RK3399. Processor Speed: 2 GHz. 64-bit Processing: Yes. [Memory] Standard Memory: 4 GB. Memory Technology: LPDDR3. Memory Card Reader: Yes. [Storage] Flash Memory Capacity: 32 GB. [Display & Graphics] Screen Size: 9. 7″. Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD. Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology. Aspect Ratio: 4: 3. Screen Mode: QXGA. Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536. Backlight Technology: LED. Touchscreen: Yes. Digitizer: Yes. Graphics Controller Manufacturer: ARM. Graphics Controller Model: Mali-T864. Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3. Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared. TV Card: No. [Network & Communication] Wireless LAN: Yes. Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802. 11ac. Bluetooth: Yes. Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4. 1. [Interfaces/Ports] USB Type-C: Yes. USB Type-C Detail: USB Type-C port supporting: USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)DisplayPort over USB-CUSB charging 5/9/15/20 V; 3 ADC-in port 5 or 9 or 15 or 20 V; 45 W. Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes. [Input Devices] Keyboard Type: Touchscreen Keyboard. Pointing Device Type: Stylus. [Built-in Devices] Sensor Type: Accelerometer. Front Camera/Webcam: Yes. Front Camera/Webcam Resolution: 2 Megapixel
4. Acer C720P-2625 11.6-Inch Chromebook Intel 2955U 1.40GHz Dual Core 4GB-DDR3 16GB-SSD (Renewed)
Acer C720P-2625 11.6-Inch Chromebook Intel 2955U 1.40GHz Dual Core 4GB-DDR3 16GB-SSD (Certified Refurbished)
5. Acer C720P-2625 11.6-Inch Chromebook Intel 2955U 1.40GHz Dual Core 4GB-DDR3 16GB-SSD
The Acer 11.6″ Chromebook is pre-installed with the Chrome operating system, which uses apps to supply most features and functions, such as creating reports, playing games, browsing the Internet, and more. The majority of apps require online access for use but hundreds can also be used offline. The Chromebook’s 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi allows you to download apps from the Chrome Web store and then use them.
Key Specifications:Processor: Intel Celeron 2955U, 1.40 GHz Dual-core 2 MB Cache
Memory: 4GB DDR3L SDRAM
Capacity: 16GB Solid State Drive
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Operating System: Chrome OS 64 bit
Display: 11.6″ HD LED 1366 x 768 Backlight Multi-Touch Screen
SD Memory Card Reader: Yes
Optical Drive Type: No
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
Interfaces/Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio Line Out
Battery: 3 cell Li-Polymer
Height: 0.8 inch
Width: 11.3 inch
Depth: 8 inch
Weight: 2.98 pounds
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2014
Keyboard: As with all of the c720 Chromebooks, the keyboard is pleasant to use, although not my favorite - I would rate it 4/5 in the usage department. If you do a lot of typing then the lack of delete key is inconvenient, but alt+backspace works for delete and is easy to use with practice. Also, there is enough travel in the keys to provide good but not great feedback. I don't always know if a key is successfully pressed and as an anal-retentive, keyboard-staring typer, it delayed me until I learned to deal with it. One could consider it somewhat therapeutic to break my keyboard-staring habit. If it weren't for that it wouldn't necessarily be a problem. The keyboard doesn't seem as nice as the original Samsung Chromebook, but the Acer is superior in every other way.
Build: I'm in agreement with many people that it isn't a design beauty, but when buying a computer that is last on my check-list. Both the touch and non-touch models are very study, albeit the touch model is slightly heavier than other 11.6" machines (both machines also have a much longer (9 hour average) battery life than the other 11.6" devices I own). The touchscreen model is very responsive, has good picture and color quality. It does show fingerprints pretty badly, but I've used nearly everything to clean it and the screen has not scratched.
ChromeOS: It is the same on every device, so there is little point recapitulating what many people already say. Yes, there are some limitations, although as a student I was able to use it for everything up to putting the final touches on APA papers. I had a backup windows machine that served for that, so I used ChromeOS 90% of the time. My biggest issue is that google-docs errored out and required me to refresh while in the middle of work.
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2014
Can do everything I need as a grad student, simple to use with a few things that are different (like no delete key, but a backspace key)
No worries about updating OS
No delete button or end button or home nutton which are nice if you are writing
16gb memory is plenty if you have wifi (and really who doesn't) The integration works great with gdrive for storage, and i have not used any of the internal memory at all.
no problems streaming videos from all sites cnn or DTV to watch shows, and amazon movies work great
great battery life under heavy usage (I stream cnn video or other stuff while working on papers and I get about 10 hours)
I bought a class 10 sd card for memory expansion not knowing if I would need it. It sticks out from the slot 3/4 of the way!!!! Horrible design, and will only cause problems. This is one item that NEEDS to be fixed
Overall if you want a good product that is quick to do work, in word documents light excel etc, plus web stuff and watch online shows tthis is awesome. I love the no mess and long wait for wingdows.
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on August 10, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 24, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on June 24, 2016
Nice Chromebook though.
Reviewed in Canada on April 27, 2020
6. Acer 15.6in Intel Core Pentium 1.1GHz 4GB Ram 32GB Flash Chrome OS|CB515-1HT-P39B (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- The 15.6" display offers 40% more viewable area than a 13.3" screen, so you have more room to spread out your work, and more space to enjoy your movie.
- Experience your entertainment in all of its glory. Two full-sized upward facing speakers bring movies to life, give songs more depth and make games more engaging and immersive.
- The Chromebook 15 screen bends backwards 180 degrees to lay completely flat, granting you the best viewing perspective or for sharing during certain lessons such as labs.
The 15.6” Chromebook that you’ll want to own. With its beautiful design, 27% larger screen, immersive multimedia features, long battery life and millions of apps.
7. Acer Chromebook C738T NX.G55AA.005;C738T-C44Z 11.6" Laptop
Acer Chromebook C738T-C44Z - Flip design - Celeron N3150 / 1.6 GHz - Chrome OS - 4 GB RAM - 16 GB eMMC - 11.6" IPS touchscreen 1366 x 768 ( HD ) - HD Graphics - 802.11ac - black.Start in seconds and have this laptop feeling every time. No updates to track, no discs to insert, and backups are automatic, too. Plus, its intuitive interface makes it all so simple.The Acer C7 Chromebook's HD screen energizes your videos, pictures and web content. Crisp resolution brings family closer during video chats. Images are crystal clear on HD devices like monitors, projectors and TVs via the HDMI port, and connect as you please with a few USB ports.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on October 23, 2018
8. Acer C720-2844 11.6" Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core 4GB 16GB SSD LED Chromebook
Google Chrome operating system pre-installed
Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4GHz dual-core processor
2 MB SmartCache
4 GB DDR3L RAM
16 GB Solid Sate Drive (SSD)
Intel HD Graphics
802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Bluetooth 4.0 + HS
Secure Digital memory card reader
Webcam and microphone
Keyboard with touchpad
11.6-inch HD widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
Dimensions: 0.8 x 11.3 x 7.8-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
One (1) HDMI
One (1) SuperSpeed USB 3.0
One (1) USB 2.0
One (1) 3.5mm Headphone & Microphone combo
3-cell Lithium-Ion battery
In the Box
Acer C720-2844 Celeron 2955U Dual-Core 1.4GHz 11.6" LED Chromebook
Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to be fully functional. Light scratches or signs of use might be present. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
9. Acer Chromebook 315, AMD Dual-Core A4-9120C Processor, 15.6" Full HD, AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome, Pure Silver, CB315-2H-455L
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS: An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, sheets and slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Cb315 2h 455l comes with AMD A series dual core processor a4 9120c (up to 2. 4GHz), 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit Display, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and upto 10 hour battery life
Acer Chromebook 315 CB315-2H-455L comes with these high level specs: AMD A-Series Dual-Core Processor A4-9120C 1. 6GHz with TurboCORE Technology up to 2. 4GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit display, Integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 4GB Dual-Channel DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 32GB eMMC, 802. 11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz And 5GHz), Bluetooth 4. 1, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR) And Android Runtime for Chrome (ARC++), 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging, DC-in Port, 2 - USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 3. 97 lbs. | 1. 8 kg (system unit only) (NX. H8SAA. 007). Power Description- Maximum Power Supply Wattage 45 W.
10. Acer NX.G85AA.003 Chromebook 11.6" Denim White CB3-131-C3KD Intel Celeron, 2GB, 16GB SSD
Acer Chromebook 11.6 denim white CB3-131-C3KD Intel Celeron, 2GB, 16GB SSD
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 738T for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!