616 reviews analysed
1. Baomain 3 Phase Solid State Relay JGX-3340A 3-32 VDC Input 480VAC 40 Amp Output DC/AC
2. Dimplex EUH05B74CT 5-Kilowatt 480-Volt 1/3-Phase Industrial Unit Heater
3. Baomain 3 Phase Solid State Relay JGX-48100A 3-32 VDC Input 480VAC 100 Amp Output DC/AC
4. twidec/ MT3-80DA Temperature Control 3 Phase Solid State Relay 80DA SSR Relay DC to AC 80A 3-32VDC to 40-480V AC SSR Relay + Aluminum Heat Sink + Electric Fan
- roduct Name: 3 phase solid state relay . Model: MT3-80DA
- Product features Control method: DC to AC
- Output current: 80A
- Input voltage: 3-32VDC .Output voltage: 40-480V AC
- The SSR Designed with 8 screw terminals. electric fan Use voltage ：AC115V
- Mount hole size: 6 x 5mm/0.25″X 0.2″(L*W) Total size: 142 x 100 x 118mm/5.59″ x 3.9″ x 4.6″ (L*W*H ) Net weight: 1000g
- Pacakge: 1x solid state relay + 1x heat sink+ 1 x electric fan
Product description The SSR Designed with 8 screw terminals and an indicator lamp, easy to install and use. Long service life and high reliability. Can be used in computer peripheral interface Devices, electric furnace heating THERMOSTAT system, cnc machinery, remote control systems, industrial automation Devices. Ideal for temperature controllers, heaters, ovens and other electrical products.
5. Dimplex EUH10B74CT 10-Kilowatt 480-Volt 1/3-Phase Industrial Unit Heater
6. TPI Corporation FES30483A Heat Wave Portable Electric Salamander, Three Phase, 30kW, 480V
Forced air fan distributes and circulates heat through a room Finned tubular steel heating element helps draw air flow and discharge heat Wheeled, cylindrical (salamander type) steel enclosure helps provide ruggedness and portability suitable for construction sites, and has intake and output screens for safety Includes a thermostat for adjustable temperature control from 40 to 100 degrees F Three-phase, 480V wiring is compatible with some commercial shop circuits
7. Eaton C25DNF340T Definite Purpose Contactor, 50mm, 3 Poles, Box Lugs, Quick Connect Side By Side Terminals, 40A Current Rating, 3 Max HP Single Phase at 115V, 10 Max HP Three Phase at 230V, 20 Max HP Three Phase at 480V, 24VAC Coil Voltage
600V normally open. Designed for Central air conditioning and heating equipment | any position mounting; interchangeable mounting plate/multiple holes | low wattage coil | quick connect auxiliary terminals – manufacturer: Eaton
8. TPI Corporation FHK6483A Portable Electric Infrared Heater, Metal Sheath, Single or Three Phase, 6kW, 480V
- Radiant heater appropriate for spot heating of small rooms and work areas
- Infrared heating element helps provide greater energy efficiency than forced air heaters, with steel sheath for protection against vibration
- Wheeled steel enclosure is double-layered to help keep outer surface cool for safety, and has wire screens for protection of the heating element
- Reflector and end caps made of gold anodized aluminum for efficient radiant energy transfer
- Single- or three-phase, 480V wiring is compatible with many commercial shop circuits
The TPI Corporation FHK6483A portable electric infrared heater has a wheeled steel enclosure that is double-layered to help keep outer surface cool for safety, has wire screens for protection of the heating element, and an infrared element that produces radiant heat appropriate for spot heating of small rooms and work areas. The infrared element is housed in a U-shaped steel sheath for protection against vibration. The reflector is made of gold anodized aluminum that helps provide efficient transfer of radiant energy into the room or workspace in a 60-degree symmetrical heat pattern. The 6kW heater heats up to 85/100 square feet (below/above 35 degrees) of non-protected area, or 120/150 square feet of a semi-protected area (below/above 35 degrees). The single- or three-phase, 480V wiring is compatible with many commercial shop circuits and requires ground fault protection. The unit weighs 37 lb. and can be used with a power cord and temperature controls (sold separately).
Electric heaters generate warmth through a central heating element that is housed in a reflective enclosure that concentrates the energy produced. An element made of a combination of metals produces heat or infrared energy by the electrical resistance created when an electric current passes through it. Fan-forced heaters pass air over the heating element to expel heat from the enclosure for greater throw and circulation. Radiant heaters do not use a fan, but warm nearby objects through energy transfer. A heater’s voltage and wiring should be matched to the electrical circuit where it is to be used. Heaters are used in a range of commercial applications that include shop floors, construction sites, and industrial buildings. All local electrical codes should be followed when installing permanent mounted electric heating equipment.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
9. Dimplex EUH08B74CT 7.5-Kilowatt 480-Volt 1/3-Phase Industrial Unit Heater
- Industrial Unit Heater With Spiral-Finned Element And Sealed Ball-Bearing Motor
- Individual 20-Gauge Adjustable Louvres For Directing Air Flow
- Quiet Operation
- Delivers Optimal Cfm, Air Throw, And Temperature Rise
- Ul- And Csa-Approved
- 18-Gauge Die-Formed Steel Housing
- Jumper And Ceiling Hanger Bracket Included
- Measures 13 By 19-1/2 By 13 Inches
This Dimplex industrial unit heater has spiral finned elements and a sealed ball-bearing motor. The Ceiling hanger bracket is included and optional wall bracket is available (allows swivel movement). The five-way adjustable louvers to direct airflow. The heating element has a metal tubular sheath fused with spiral steel fins and contains a high quality nickel-chromium wire, encased in solidly packed magnesium oxide insulation. The fan size and pitch is matched to the power and speed of the unit, to optimize cfm, air throw, temperature rise, and quietness. The motor is heavy duty, continuous operation, totally enclosed, thermally protected with permanently lubricated ball bearings. The motor is heavy duty, continuous operation, totally enclosed, thermally protected with permanently lubricated ball bearings.
10. 10kW Electric Unit Heater, 3-Phase, 480V
- Price For: Each Item: Electric Unit Heater Features: Enclosed Motor, Adjustable Louvers, Fan-Delay, Auto Reset Voltage: 480 Depth: 7-1/2″ Mounting Type: Vertical or Horizontal BtuH: 34, 120 kW: 10.0 Amps AC: 12.0 Vertical Mounting H: 14 ft. Hz: 60 Vertical Floor Coverage: 14 ft. Housing Material: 20 ga. Steel Max. Mounting Height: 9 ft.
- Housing Finish: Polyester Powder Coated Horizontal Air Throw: 18 ft. Air Flow: 650 cfm Temp. Rise: 49 Degrees F Width: 19″ Contactor Coil Voltage: 24 Phase: 3 Standards: cULus Height: 21-3/4″ Manufacturers Warranty Length: 1 Year Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
‘ Electric Unit Heater, Voltage 480, 10.0 kW, 34, 120 BtuH, 3 Phase, 12.0 Amps AC, 60 Hz, Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal, Temp. Rise 49 Degrees F, Air Flow 650 cfm, Width 19 In., Depth 7-1/2 In., Height 21-3/4 In., Max. Mounting Height 9 ft., Horizontal Air Throw 18 ft., Vertical Floor Coverage 14 ft., Vertical Mounting H 14 ft., Housing Material 20 ga. Steel, Housing Finish Polyester Powder Coated, Contactor Coil Voltage 24, Features Enclosed Motor, Adjustable Louvers, Fan-Delay, Auto Reset ‘
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 480 3 Phase Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!